PYT Beauty Plump it Up Lip Gloss is a non-sticky, weightless, yet hydrating gloss that can be worn all day long.
Perfect for all skin tones, this clear color gloss can either be worn alone or as a topper to your favorite lip color. Made with nourishing Hyaluronic Acid, Sunflower Seed Oil, Mango Seed Butter, Avocado Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, and Grape Seed Oil.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Known to penetrate skin and deliver intense hydration to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and promote visible firmness
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Known to be a nutrient rich calming moisturizer
- Mango Seed Butter: Known to condition and hydrate
- Avocado Oil: Known source of Vitamin A, D, E and fatty acids to help hydrate, soften, and soothe the skin
- Jojoba Seed Oil: Known to soothe and moisturize
- Grape Seed Oil: Known antioxidant to help soothe, nourish, and protect against free radicals
- Peppermint Oil: Known for its soothing, cooling, and refreshing properties
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant known to help prevent free radical damage, and moisturize
100% Cruelty-Free, Hypoallergenic, Vegan, Silicone Free, and Harsh Chemical Free.
HOW TO USE: Wear alone or layered over your favorite PYT Beauty lip product.
Made with 23% Recycled Plastic
ABOUT THE BRAND: Founded by Amy Carr and Mary Schulman in 2018, PYT Beauty is sustainable, clean beauty. To PYT, clean beauty means not only formulating without harsh chemicals (including gluten, parabens, synthetic fragrances and silicones) but also adding skin nourishing ingredients, being vegan, animal cruelty free and hypoallergenic. PYT Beauty also believes in a clean planet, and has reduced secondary packaging, eliminated mirrors (they always end of up landfills) made components with PCR and wherever possible curbside recyclable.
PYT Beauty is CLEAN beauty: Ingredients, Planet, Conscience and Look with prices that won't Clean out your wallet.
Polybutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Propylene Glycol Heptanoate, Menthyl Lactate, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, Dibutyl Lauroyl Glutamide, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.