Hemp seed extract plus anti-agers like raspberry seed extract & pomegranate oil shield skin from damaging free radicals and dryness.
This preservative-free antioxidant oil is exactly what you need to hydrate your skin & protect it from sun damage. Soften and smooth the skin while fighting against free radicals with this hydrating oil. Crafted from chemical-free, antioxidant-rich ingredients, this Certified Vegan formula restores skin to a youthful, refreshing glow.
- Organic Argan Oil – Providing instant, non-comedogenic hydration to the skin while naturally occurring triterpenoids work to reduce the appearance of scars & inflammation. Containing over 80% essential fatty acids, as well as naturally occurring vitamin E, this exotic oil works to moisturize & revitalize the skin.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry – This berry native to the Tibetan Himalayas, is rich in vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K, P, carotenoids, flavonoids, phenols, folic acid & fatty acids. In fact, the buckthorn berry is the only plant in the world to contain omega 3, 6, 7 & 9 all together.
- Blueberry Extract – This superfruit is rich in antioxidants including vitamins A & C that help protect the skin by neutralizing aging free radicals.
- Pomegranate Oil - Potent antioxidant that is a high source of ellagic acid, a polyphenol believed to mediate the effects of ultraviolet rays & even skin tone.
- Camu Camu Berry – Amazonian berry with 30x the vitamin C of an orange.
- Broccoli Extract – A recent study at John Hopkins found that broccoli extract applied topically reduced UV induced redness & inflammation by an average of 37%. This is thought to be a result of the sulforaphane found in broccoli.
- Raspberry Seed Extract - High in vitamin E, vitamin A, ellagic acid, and omega fatty acids 3 & 6. Raspberry seed extract helps neutralize aging free radicals and reduce the effects of photoaging.
- Strawberry Extract – Another antioxidant-rich berry, Strawberry extract has been shown to offer some protection against photoaging.
- Goji Berry – Containing 18 vital amino acids, zinc, selenium, phosphorus and vitamins B1, B2, B6, C & E, goji berries provide the skin with essential nutrients and antioxidants. In fact, the superfruit contains more beta carotene than carrots, and even more iron than spinach.
- Hemp Seed Extract - Rich in omegas 3, 6 & 9, as well as antioxidants, hemp seed oil provides the skin with instant moisturizing and protective benefits.
- Grape Seed Extract - One of nature’s most potent antioxidants, works neutralize aging free radicals and inhibit photoaging.
- Sunflower Seed Oil - Rich in vitamins A, D & E, as well as essential fatty acids, sunflower seed oil has natural moisturizing and soothing properties.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: Thoroughly massage into the skin.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care Choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. The Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa), Pomegranate Seed Oil (Punica Granatum), Sunflower Seed Oil (Helianthus Annuus), Cranberry Fruit Extract (Vaccinium Macrocarpon), Pomegranate Extract (Punica Granatum) , Blueberry Extact (Vaccinium Angustifolium), Strawberry Fruit Extract (Fragaria Vesca), Kiwi Extract (Actinidia Chinensis), Watermelon Fruit Extract (Citrullus Vulgaris), Grape Seed Extract (Vitis Vinifera), Raspberry Seed Extract (Rubus Idaeus), Camu Camu Fruit Extract (Myrciaria Dubia), Acai Fruit Extract (Euterpe Oleracea), Goji Extract (Lycium Barbarum), Sea Buckthorn Berry Extract (Hippophae Rhamnoides), Hemp Seed Extract (Cannabis Sativa), Broccoli Extract (Brassica Oleracea Italica), Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus Sinensis), Vitamin E (Tocopherol)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I love every Mad Hippie product I’ve tried but this one is definitely my favourite. I notice a difference from night to the next morning. It’s incredible! I have very dry, sensitive skin and this product has never bothered me. Love it!
My skin is oily/acne prone but was also REALLY dry, and this oil combined with the other products I purchased have helped to balance it out so much! It's kind of a dry oil, it definitely doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy and soaks in really nicely. It also doesn't ball up if I layer it on top of the facial moisturizer. I'm loving all of the Mad Hippie products so far (I have all but the eye cream/SPF/Vit A)