Radiance boosting blend that softens & smoothes while gently removing impurities & imperfections. Non-comedogenic & perfect for naturally removing makeup!
For All Skin Types
- Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil - Rich in vitamin E, zinc & omega fatty acids, this non-comedogenic oil naturally soothes & replenishes the skin.
- Organic Safflower Oil: This high linoleic acid oil is packed with essential vitamins, and works to moisturize and soften the skin, while gently lifting dirt, makeup and daily contaminants.
- Organic Rosehip Oil: This antioxidant-rich powerhouse, with naturally occurring vitamins C & A, evens skin tone, hydrates and smoothes the skin.
- Ginger: Antioxidant-rich and full of vitamins including Vitamin B & C, ginger works to naturally tone the skin & help reduce the appearance of skin discoloration. Perfect for acne prone skin.
- White Tea: Strong antioxidant with skin rejuvenating properties.
- Squalane (vegan): Naturally hydrate & soothe the skin.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: Gently massage a generous amount of oil into the skin for one minute. Take a warm, wet washcloth and drape over the face until cooled. Next do one light pass of the washcloth over the skin, gently wiping away dirt, makeup and excess oil.
SIZE: 59ml/2.0 fl oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care Choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. The Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Organic Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (High Linoleic), Squalane (vegan), Organic Rosa Canina (Rose) Fruit Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Organic Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Tocopherol, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Extract, Steam Distilled Citrus Aurantifolia Extract
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I'm loving this product! I actually purchased the whole line (for the most part) of Mad Hippie and it has been turning my skin around in the week and a half I've been using it. My skin is combination, and has been pretty dehydrated all winter. Finally, my acne is clearing up and my skin is feeling hydrated. Love the smell of this oil (i use it first to cleanse and then a bar soap cleanser) and follow with the vit C in the morning/exfoliating serum at night, facial moisturizer and then antioxidant facial oil. Big big fan of all of the scents, feels, and how its making my skin look! Also, LOVE that it's natural and will work for me while pregnant or nursing!