Packed to the brim with peptides and actives, this face cream is formulated moisturize & smooth the skin while Mother Nature's best antioxidants neutralize aging free radicals.
For All Skin Types
Peptides are naturally occurring short strings of amino acids that enhance collagen production, & reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Reduces the appearance of wrinkles, & creates smooth, healthy skin. Genuine flower power, natural antioxidants & active essentials work hand in hand to liberate the skin from signs of aging. By leaving out harmful chemicals, parabens, synthetic color & fragrance, Mad Hippie helps your skin achieve true harmony.
- Matrixyl Synthe '6 - Advanced peptide works to naturally smooth the skin & reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Syn-Tacks - Dual peptide helps tone & firm the skin while reducing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Coenzyme Q10 - Reduces the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles by energizing & neutralizing aging free radicals.
- Resveratrol - Super potent antioxidant from wine & grapes that helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles & protect the skin from the effects of photoaging.
- Green Tea - Offers antioxidant protection from free radicals.
- Niacinamide - A powerful antioxidant that helps even skin tone & and reduce signs of aging.
- Aloe Vera - Skin protectant believed to increase the availability of oxygen to the skin.
- Coconut Oil - Natural anti-microbial that moisturizes and soothes the skin while creating a lipid barrier that fends off skin damage.
- Argan Oil - Natural healing agent from Northern Africa. High source of vitamin E, essential fatty acids & phytosterols that work to moisturize the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles.
- Acai Berry - Super antioxidant from Brazil that increases levels of hydroxyproline, a vital amino acid required for the synthesis of collagen and elastin.
- Pomegranate - Potent antioxidant that is a high source of ellagic acid, a polyphenol that has been shown to provide some protection against photoaging, while working to even skin tone.
NATURAL | VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GMO FREE
HOW TO USE: Gently massage cream into the skin, particularly around wrinkle prone areas. If used with Mad Hippie Serum, apply serum first, then apply cream.
ABOUT THE BRAND: It used to be that you had two choices when it came to skin care: choose a traditional brand with sophisticated anti-aging actives but run the risk of exposing your body to harmful synthetic additives, or choose a natural skin care line that while safe, did little more than hydrate the skin. The Mad Hippie formulates the products with two things in mind safety and efficacy. And, while many skin care lines utilize simply 12 active ingredients, requiring a person to buy a multitude of different products. Mad Hippie packs each and every bottle chockfull of anti-aging actives, all formulated to complement one another & work in synergy. Mad Hippie products are an all-natural & safe way to improve the appearance of your skin - by putting in only the good stuff & none of the bad, Mad Hippie offers a breakthrough in battling skin discolouration & wrinkles.
Water, Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice), Cetearyl Alcohol, Matrixyl Synthe '6 (Peptide: Glycerin - Aqua - Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin - Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38), Safflower Seed Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil), Glycerin, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Niacinamide, Syntacks (Peptide: Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl - Hydroxythreonine - Palmitoyl Dipeptide-6 Diaminohydroxybutyrate), Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Sodium PCA, Sorbic Acid, C10-18 Triglycerides, Xanthan Gum, Argan Oil (Argania Spinosa Oil), Potassium Sorbate, Resveratrol, Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera Oil), Citric acid, Green Tea Extract (Camellia sinensis Leaf Extract), Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone), Acai Extract (Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract), Vitamin E (Tocopherol), White Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Extract), Pomegranate Seed (Punica Granatum Seed Extract), Vitamin E (Tocotrienol), Steam Distilled Lime Extract (Citrus Aurantifolia Extract)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
I've been using this product for a couple years now. Love it!
Lightweight but moisturizing. Feels so fresh! I like this one, and I’m sticking to it!
Really like the feel of it and only need a very small amount . It would be nice to have a larger bottle though p
Too rich for me
Smells great, ingredient list is--as expected from MH--wonderful, and a little goes a long way, but it's too rich even for my aging, combo skin. Feels tacky no matter how little I use and how long I wait after either the Vit C serum daytime or Exfoliating Serum at night. Have used alone as well w/same result. No doubt it's great for dryer skins that can soak up the essential oils, but I won't be reordering.
My go to face cream
This is one of my favourite beauty lines. I’ve switched everything over now to mad hippie. The face cream was one of the first products I fell in love with. I’ve got very dry skin and this stuff keeps it hydrated.