Hydrating BB Cream foundation offers a dewy, luminescent finish and buildable light-medium coverage.
This natural BB cream is infused with skin soothing aloe, shea, and vitamin E. This cruelty-free BB cream's hydrating formula gives you a luminous complexion with buildable light to medium coverage and a dewy, natural finish.. Thousands of light-reflective mineral pigments give skin a soft, incandescent glow.
- Skin Type: Normal to Dry
- Coverage: Medium to Full
- Finish: Dewy
NATURAL | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
- Shade 10 Luminous SPF 15: Light skin with yellow undertones
- Shade 20 Aglow SPF 15: Medium skin with yellow undertones
- Shade 30 Radiance SPF 15: Tan with a yellow to neutral undertones
HOW TO USE: Apply with a Kabuki brush or fingers. The formula is thick but easily blendable. You can mattify this BB Cream by applying a Fruit Pigmented Foundation Powder or our Bamboo Blur Powder overtop.
BB cream is a moisturizing skincare/makeup hybrid that is your primer, SPF, soothing treatment, concealer and foundation all in one. After your normal skin care regimen, apply to the face and blend well.
- Apply a pea size amount. For more coverage pat another layer in specific areas.
- Can be applied with fingers, beauty blender or foundation brush.
- Wear alone for a glowing look, or set with our Fruit Pigmented Foundation Powder to set makeup or Mattify T-zone.
SIZE: 1 fl oz / 30 ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: 100% PURE® isn’t just their name. Or just their ingredient list. 100% PURE has a commitment to producing the purest, healthiest products and educating everyone on why being 100% PURE® is so important. 100% PURE® cosmetics are colored from vibrant fruit, vegetable, tea and other plant pigments which contain an exorbitant amount of skin beneficial vitamins, antioxidants and other healthy phyto nutrients that make skin healthier.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Juice) Leaf Extract, Centaurea Cyanus (Cornflower) Flower Water, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Derived from Coconut Oil), Sorbitan Sesquioleate (Derived from Sugar), Glycerin, Stearic Acid (Derived from Coconut), Silica, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Magnesium Stearate (Derived from Salt), Mica (Mineral), Sodium Phytate (Sodium Salt from Plant Seeds), Xanthan Gum (Non GMO), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Prunus Avium (Sweet Cherry) Seed Oil, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Derived from Rice Bran-Non GMO), Benzyl Alcohol (Plant derived), Dehydroacetic Acid, Potassium Sorbate (Salt of Sorbic Acid), Sorbic Acid (Derived from Sugar) May contain: Iron Oxides, (Non-Nano) Titanium Dioxide
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
A great light to medium coverage BB cream
I’ve been using this stuff for years and I still use it on the reg. It’s great for light to medium coverage and doesn’t make me break out at all. Highly recommend, especially if you have dry skin. It doesn’t make my skin look dry at all.
colour is nice, blends well, non-irritating. I like the ingredients. seems very expensive though.
This BB Cream is perfect and amazing! I can truly recommend this product to my friends and family! Excellent BB Cream!
One of my favourite products!
I use this as a highlighter and blend it with my foundation or tinted moisturizer. It's perfect for brightening skin and giving a dewy finish without looking overly sparkly.