Non-acidic alternative to acid-based epidermal resurfacing.
Instead of using direct acids like AHA/BHA or retinoids that are common in skincare, Non-Acid Precursor 15% uses fermentation bio-derivatives and amino isolates that act as precursors to skin-compatible acids, encouraging visible radiance and visible surface regularity without the redness and inflammation associated with acids. Non-Acid Precursor 15% was found non-irritating in an independent Human Repeat Insult Patch Test.
- A suspension of probiotic bacteria purified through lysis acts as a precursor of skin-compatible natural acids.
- Two forms of amino isolates mimic the surface-regularizing action of retinoids without any presence of retinoids or related acids.
- A bio-ferment oligopeptide offers better exfoliation than alpha hydroxyl acids without irritation or inflammation.
- A highly-purified natural levomenol offers surface barrier support, hydration and comfort.
- A marine-derived exopolysaccharide increases the skin's water-retention capacity—essential with enhanced skin turnover.
HOW TO USE: Apply a few drops at bedtime to the face avoiding the immediate eye areas. If used as part of a NIOD regimen, apply after CAIS and MMHC but before Hydration Vaccine. If used along with ELAN, apply after ELAN. If sensitivity occurs, reduce application initially to every other night until skin builds tolerance.
Aqua (Water), Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Bisabolol, Glycerin, Ethyl Linoleate, Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Yeast Extract, Soy Amino Acids, Pseudoalteromonas Exopolysaccharides, Lecithin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Salicylate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Get more information about shipping rates, schedules, methods, and restrictions
If you are not completely satisfied with your online purchase you may return your U.S. or Canadian purchase by mail. Restrictions apply for returns