Express your own unique beauty with this vegan and cruelty-free LipColour Pencil.
The smooth application and long-wearing hold allows you to effortlessly apply onto your lips as a liner or all over colour; where-ever your creativity guides you.
Aligned with our company sustainability mandate, the Elate LipColour Pencil is made with low environmental emissions and COSMO CERT ingredients for a positive impact on the planet – with YOU in mind.
This pencil produces minimal carbon in the production and disposal process. The lid is corn-derived to reduce plastic usage in the making of this product and lower environmental emissions. The labelling on the pencil is water-based paint, however the coloured end-cap is made of Urethane Acrylate and nitrocellulose and is not biodegradable.
VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE
- Enigma: a pearly pink which can be worn with the Chance Creme Lipstick for an illuminating effect.
- Serene: a neutral with rose and brown undertones to complement all skin tones and pairs perfectly with the Apropos Creme Lipstick.
- Ardent: a plum toned medium pink which pairs perfectly with the Plush Creme Lipstick.
- Indulge: a soft berry with plum undertones, worn well with the Vivacious Sheer Lipstick.
- Coy: a poppy red with warm undertones.
- Prim: a classic red with a cool undertone.
- Darling: a neutral red.
- Revere: a deep burgundy with a cool undertone.
HOW TO USE: Use as a lip liner and base to your Elate Lipsticks or as a sustainable lip colour. Mix and match lip pencil with lipstick for a custom shade. For a round and full lip, start at the cupids bow and create a V. Next, start from the outer corner and draw a line to the V you just created. For the bottom lip, line from the outer corners to the middle. Fill in or leave a bold line.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Bring out the best in your skin with anti-oxidant rich and cruelty-free makeup. Sustainably made in Canada, cruelty-free, and vegan. Elate Cosmetics are certified by Leaping Bunny and PETA, and all of their ingredients are fair trade. Each product is housed in a bamboo container, making more than 75% of their products are waste-free. Every piece of packaging is either recyclable, reusable or plantable. The imagery Elate Cosmetics uses features people of all shapes, sizes and ethnicities, so no one feels left out. They're only interested in making you feel beautiful, and to create your own definition of beauty.
Cocos Nucifera Oil, C10-18 Triglycerides, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Silica, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Oryzanol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Tocopherol, +/-CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.