These 3 help you fight acne, keep your skin hydrated and glowy, and keep you feeling fresh.
If you only use 3 products in a day, these are the 3. Fight acne, keep sensitive skin hydrated and glowy, and feel fresh all day. Best of all? Clean, natural ingredients you can pronounce.
Clear skin daily, simplified to 3 clean essentials. Tried and true by our community. With this 3-step process, you'll be prepped to put your best face forward everyday.
- Meltdown Acne Oil (0.5oz)
- Daydreamer Face Wash (4 oz)
- Hug Me Natural Deodorant
CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | VEGAN | NO ADDED FRAGRANCE
HOW TO USE:
- Day Dreamer Face Wash: Start your day with two pumps and massage in circular motions onto wet skin. Rinse and pat dry. Moisturize, apply SPF and you’re off to slay the day. For night use, massage 3 pumps onto wet or dry skin after makeup removal. Slowly massage in circular motions and add water as you go. Pair with your favourite night cream, add a drop of Meltdown and you’re ready for bed.
- Meltdown Acne Oil: Apply as needed after cleansing (we recommend using Day Dreamer), prior to applying night cream. Let out one pump on your fingertip, and directly apply to all breakouts.
- Hug Me Natural Deodorant: Apply to underarms in 2-3 swipes for 24 hours of protection.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Blume is the outspoken body care collective that helps everyone own their natural bravery. Their clean, cruelty-free and vegan line of products target acne, dry skin, period cramps and more, so that everyone can feel like their best selves and feel safe in the ingredients they’re putting on their bodies.
Meltdown Acne Oil: Black Cumin Seed Oil, Rosehip Oil, Tamanu Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Comfrey Root Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Lavender Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Tea Tree Oil, Helichrysum Flower Oil, Blue Tansy, Chamomile Flower Oil, Rosemary Leaf Extract.
Daydreamer Face Wash: Aqua, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerine, Propanediol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Arginine, Caprylyl Glycol, Natamycin, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Ormenis Multicaulis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Lentinula Edodes (Shitake) Mushroom Extract
Hug Me Natural Deodorant: Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Corn Starch, Baking Soda (naturally aluminum-free), Wild Crafted Candelilla Wax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Shelf Stable Probiotics
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Really nice textures
I really like the face cleanser. I actually noticed that some of my clogged pores all over my face shrunk after the first use. The thing for me was I left it on about 4 minutes to let it work. I have not used the deoderant yet.