A nighttime rescue balm that uses enzymatically activated oils to feed and moisturize the skin, strengthen the skins barrier, and relieve irritation.
For All Skin Types
This recovery balm is formulated with lipids from Olive, Almond Borage and Linseed oils that easily absorb into the skin to intensely nourish and moisturize while you sleep when the skin's own regenerative process takes place. The skin feels deeply nourished and moisturized. It feels soothed and calmed. An intense night feed for a smooth, supple and healthy looking skin in the morning.
- Nourishes & hydrates skin overnight.
- Helps boost skin's natural regeneration process.
- Helps calm red or irritated skin.
- Enzymatically activated oils of Olive, Almond, Borage and Linseed Feeds the skin with ultra-nourishing lipids.
- Jojoba and Sunflower Oil Complex Intensely moisturizes and helps replenish the skin.
- Beta-Glucan Soothes and calms skin.
96% said this significantly hydrates skin while sleeping*
*96% said skin felt significantly hydrated after 8 hours. Subject evaluation of 91 men and women
CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | RECYCLABLE PACKAGING
HOW TO USE: Take the amount of 3-4 rice grains and warm it in the palms of your hands. Press and massage into skin until fully absorbed. Starts as a solid oil and as it is warmed up it melts down to a dry oil making it a pillow friendly formula.
Great to use on stubborn dry spots like elbows, knees and lips
ABOUT THE BRAND: Ingredients your skin would choose, from sustainable sources and sustainably packaged - cause great skincare shouldn’t cost the earth, right? ‘Clean’ is at the heart of all Ren Skincare products. Giving you visible results from skincare that isn’t full of harmful ingredients. Ingredients that work with your skin, without causing irritation. Ren Skincare is created for all skin types (yes, even sensitive) with pH balanced formulas that won’t upset your skin. Bottles made with Ocean Plastic, tubes made from post-consumer-recycled plastic and designed for circular recycling.
Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Almond/Borage/Linseed/Olive Acids/Glycerides, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Jojoba Esters, Oryza Sativa Starch, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance), Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Tocopherol, Magnesium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Dehydroacetic Acid, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool * 100% Natural Fragrance
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.