Body, bounce, control, and shine.
Get serious blow-out results and memory without clogging pores or compromising skin with this dermatologist-designed, non-comedogenic blow-dry styling product. Make your blow out less of a breakout. Protects hair from heat (up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit), pollution and UV damage for shining good health.
- Hemisqualane: Nature’s answer to silicone. Sugar-derived, it provides color protection, reduces frizz and keeps hair smooth. Unlike silicone, it biodegrades.
- Bisabolol: Natural ingredient with skin-soothing properties.
- Ceratonia siliqua (carob tree): Increases hair elasticity and resilience, builds the damage barrier and strengthens the hair fiber.
- Moringa Oleifera (horseradish tree): Offers pollution and UV protection for hair (but not skin).
Formulated without sulfates, silicones, phthalates, parabens, dyes, pore-clogging oils, formaldehyde/ formaldehyde releasers, cocamidopropyl betaine
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply a dime-to-quarter size amount to damp hair, roots to ends. Blow dry/heat style.
SIZE: 5oz | 2oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Dermatologist designed luxury hair care for clean, soft, and shiny hair. How can hair care cause breakouts? Hair product rinses down your back and body. Touches your face. Hits your hairline. Brushes shoulders and chest. It took a dermatologist to see the connection and develop SEEN. SEEN uses a carefully curated collection of skin-caring ingredients. Thoughtfully designed, colour-safe system that works together to create gorgeous hair with no regrets.
Water, C13-15 Alkane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Squalane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Ceratonia Siliqua Seed Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Extract, Bisabolol, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Polyquaternium-7, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Vp/va Copolymer, Tocopherol, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.