Target the look of post-acne marks in blemish-prone skin.
Aloe 2% + NAG 2% Solution is a lightweight soothing serum formulated for blemish-prone skin. It reduces the appearance of post-acne marks through the inclusion of ingredients that target the look and feel of both uneven skin tone and texture, while also helping to reduce the appearance of pores, and strengthening skin barrier.
- Targets: Textural Irregularities, Uneven Skin Tone, Look of Redness
- Suited to: Dry Skin
- Format: Water-based Serum
This formulation incorporates aloe barbadensis leaf juice powder for hydration. It also contains N-acetyl glucosamine (NAG), a biotechnology-derived ingredient that has been shown to effectively target the appearance of uneven skin tone. It is further supported by peptide technology palmitoyl pentapeptide-4 which targets the feel of textural irregularities, while offering effective barrier support.
- Reduces the appearance of post-acne marks
- Reduces the look of skin redness caused by irritation
- Reduces the appearance of pores
- Improves the appearance of uneven skin tone and the feel of uneven skin texture
- Strengthens and maintains skin barrier function
- Boosts skin hydration
- *Consumer testing on 31 subjects after using product 2x/day for 8 weeks.
ph 5.0 - 6.0 | ALCOHOL-FREE | OIL-FREE | SILICONE-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply a few drops to the face in the morning and evening.
If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use with: Direct Acids, Direct Vitamin C, Resveratrol & Ferulic Acid, Salicylic Acid
ABOUT THE BRAND: The Ordinary products are packed with ingredients that effectively work to make your skin appear healthier. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for facial toners or serums, The Ordinary has something for anyone who’s obsessed with skincare. Create by DECIEM, a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands. The Ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments offering familiar, effective clinical technologies positioned to raise pricing and communication integrity in skincare. The brand was created to celebrate integrity in its most humble and true form. Its offering is pioneering, not in the familiar technologies it uses, but in its honesty and integrity. The Ordinary is born to disallow commodity to be disguised as ingenuity. The Ordinary is "Clinical formulations with integrity".
THE ORDINARY IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS
Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, N-Acetyl Glucosamine, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Biosaccharide Gum-2, Pentylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Isoceteth-20, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
DECIEM's formulations are updated from time to time as part of their commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time and region of purchase.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.