A luminous daily balancing serum that brings stressed, sensitive skin to its happy place by gently alleviating inflammation, neutralizing redness, soothing irritation, and diminishing scarring.
Ideal for mature dry and sensitive skin types
With its nourishing cocktail of chardonnay grapeseed oil, antioxidant tea extracts, soothing lavender, and blue tansy, Happy Hour protects the skin from free radical damage and unveils a calm, radiant and balanced complexion.
- Blue Tansy: Powerfully healing with regenerative properties, Blue Tansy alleviates redness and inflammation, while smoothing broken capillaries and improving skin’s strength and elasticity.
- Rosehip Oil: Penetrates deeply to promote even skin tone, reduce scarring, and stimulate collagen production with a natural abundance of essential fatty acids, vitamins E & C and B- carotene.
- Leahlani Antioxidant Cocktail: Our trademark redness-reducing, inflammation-calming, toning elixir of lavender, chamomile, rose geranium, calendula and organic tea oils.
- Chardonnay Grapeseed Oil: Antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and rich in linolenic acid, this astringent oil tightens and moisturizes, balancing the skin’s natural oil production.
Leahlani Skincare products are made fresh in small batches from high-performing organic, wildcrafted, and local Hawaiian ingredients. They are 100% cruelty free, and contain no synthetic dyes or fragrances.
CRUELTY-FREE | WILDCRAFTED | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Apply 1/2-1 full pump to palm, emulsify, and gently massage into clean, damp skin 1-2x daily, AM or PM.
- Gently calms and balances dry, sensitive, stressed-out skin
- Reduces inflammation and strengthens skin elasticity
- Regulates oil production, combatting redness and breakouts
- Rich antioxidants protect skin from free radical damage
ABOUT THE BRAND: With potent organic actives, rich texture, and evocative fragrance, Leahlani transforms your daily skincare routine into a luxurious ritual of beauty. Leahlani is a Hawaii-based artisanal skincare collection, infused with the island’s abundant blooming botanicals, vibrant fruit nectars, and lush tropical beauty oils. Composed by hand in their Kauai studio, our sumptuous formulations balance the complexion and uncover your skin’s true natural radiance.
*VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPESEED AND CHARDONNAY GRAPESEED) OIL, *ROSA CANINA (ROSEHIP) FLOWER OIL, *SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, *HELIANTHUS ANNUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, *LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, TOCOPHEROL, *CITRUS NOBILIS PEEL (ORANGE MANDARIN) PEEL OIL, CALENDULA OFFICINALIS (CALENDULA) FLOWER EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN AND WHITE TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, ANTHEMIS NOBILIS (CHAMOMILE) FLOWER OIL, **TANACETUM ANNUM (TANSY) FLOWER OIL, ASPALATHUS LINEARIS (ROOIBOS TEA) EXTRACT, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (ROSE GERANIUM) OIL
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.