From spots to discoloration and scars, acne is really good at leaving its mark - whether we pick at it or not.
Great for all, especially sensitive skin and acne-prone.
Your skin is made to tell your beautifully unique story and your spots and scars are part of that story. You’re beautiful in your skin no matter what! If there are spots left behind by acne that you’d rather not remember, there’s always Milky Fade.
- NIACINIMIDE: The ultimate multitasker, it helps to even and brighten skin and reduces the appearance of pores and fine lines.
- CENTELLA ASIATICA: Antioxidant-rich and soothes skin while hydrating.
- GLYCERIN: Thank this one for making your skin feel oh-so-soft and ridiculously hydrated.
- HYALURONIC ACID: This superstar humectant attracts water, keeping skin hydrated and plump.
- VITAMIN E: Dry skin, begone! This vitamin is all about retaining moisture deep down.
- VITAMIN C: This antioxidant has everything your skin needs to look brighter and more even-toned.
- BILLBERRY: Chills stressed skin out while soothing redness.
This milky, skin-strengthening formula works hard to fade stubborn spots of all sorts while naturally restoring and replenishing your skin’s barrier—all while you sleep at night or go about your day. In the meantime, remember to honour your skin’s unique story. We’re here with you to celebrate skin.
After 4 weeks of use:
- -Participants agree they noticed an improvement in scarring
- -Participants agree their skin had a noticeable improvement in discoloration
- -Participants agree their skin looked brighter
- -Participants agree their looked clearer
CLEAN | CRUELTY FREE | VEGAN | NO BAD STUFF
HOW TO USE:A clean canvas is essential. Daydreamer Face Wash will do the trick. Use it all over or spot treat - how you use the power of fade is up to you! Wait a few seconds for Milky Fade to absorb. Follow with the rest of your routine, apply Meltdown and seal it all in with Whirl.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Blume is the outspoken body care collective that helps everyone own their natural bravery. Their clean, cruelty-free and vegan line of products target acne, dry skin, period cramps and more, so that everyone can feel like their best selves and feel safe in the ingredients they’re putting on their bodies.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Niacinamide, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Hyaluronic Acid, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.