Goodbye irritating retinol, Hello BAKUCHIOL!
For All Skin Types, Including Sensitive Skin
Experience the power of 1% bakuchiol, nature's non-irritating, plant-based retinol alternative. This clinically-effective serum dramatically improves fine lines + wrinkles, delivering results on-par with traditional retinol without causing irritation, dryness, or redness. Treat all signs of aging on the face + neck with 100% plant-based ingredients.
- 1% Bakuchiol: A highly-researched, isolated extract from the babchi plant that mimics the smoothing + firming benefits of traditional retinol.
- Plant Peptides: Multi-tasking plant peptides from teff, an ancient grain, visibly tightens skin.
Superfruits: A clinically-backed blend of superfruits containing vitamins C, E, B5, plus antioxidants, amino + fatty acids that firm skin.
Gentle enough for the most sensitive skin types, and even pregnant women, Bakuchiol works both below the skin with its retinoic effect and above the skin with ultra-gentle, exfoliating Polyhydroxy Acids (PHAs) to help refine the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles with the power of natural botanicals.
- Scent: Unscented, slight natural Babchi plant scent.
- Texture: Bouncy, jelly-like water-based serum.
- Color: Light purple naturally hued from a blend of 100% natural botanicals including Babchi, Turmeric, Holy Basil, Basil, and Eggplant Extracts.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL | CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS
HOW TO USE: At night, apply 1-2 pumps onto skin after cleansing + before moisturizing. For additional anti-aging benefits, use 2-3 drops of PHOENIX facial oil as the final step.
ABOUT THE BRAND: In addition to creating products that give you noticeable results, Herbivore Botanicals creates these products with personal rejuvenation and a little indulgence in mind. Bathing and skincare rituals should be enjoyable — a way to carve out some much-needed downtime in your hectic routine. From thoughtfully designed packaging and labels that really allow the ingredients to shine through, to intoxicating scents and luxurious textures, you'll love your skincare and bathing routines. Herbivore products contain the finest all-natural ingredients, with an emphasis on ingredients that are plant-based, organic, and food-grade. Each ingredient is included for a therapeutic reason.Herbivore products are truly natural, vegan, and cruelty-free. They contain no synthetic ingredients— this includes no dyes, no fragrances, and no synthetic preservatives. Additionally, they are concentrated blends containing no fillers and using the minimum amount of ingredients necessary to achieve the maximum results.
Aqua/water/eau, triheptanoin,propanediol, c9-12 alkane, simmondsia chinensis(jojoba) seed oil, cetearyl olivate, sorbitan olivate,glycerin, melia azadirachta flower extract, bakuchiol,schisandra chinensis fruit extract, hydrolyzed eragrostis tef seed extract, anigozanthos flavidusflower/leaf extract, ficus carica (fig) fruit extract,punica granatum fruit extract, morus alba fruit extract, ginkgo biloba nut extract, sodium stearoylglutamate, coccinia indica fruit extract,caprylyl/capryl glucoside, sclerotium gum, sodium levulinate, sodium anisate, citric acid,coco-caprylate/caprate, decyl glucoside, sodium phytate, tocopheryl acetate, lauryl glucoside,vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) fruit extract, diisopropyl adipate, triethyl citrate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, rosa damascena extract, alcohol, citrus aurantium dulcis(orange) peel extract, rubus idaeus (raspberry) fruitextract, pyrus malus (apple) fruit extract, musasapientum (banana) fruit extract, citrus aurantium amara (bitter orange) leaf/twig extract, cinnamomum camphora linalooliferum wood extract
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.