Meet Mud, Your Skin’s New Best Friend.
You can think of the mud in our Dead Sea Mud Mask as a magnet, or even a sponge, drawing impurities like dirt and oil out of your clogged pores for a clearer complexion. When wet, clay swells and binds to impurities and, as it dries, soaks them into its center. These may just be the best face masks for acne for that reason!
Of course, mud and clay masks are also packed with nutrients for your skin. So, as they are drawing out the bad stuff, clay face masks are also supplying you with plenty of the good stuff - mud is packed with nourishing minerals, salts, and natural elements. They’re highly absorbent for oils and impurities yet gentle enough to ensure that they are not drying.
Because they’re experts at both removing oils and retaining moisture, mud masks are perfect for all skin types, especially combination skin. If you are familiar with enlarged pores, this is due to your pores stretching to hold in the surplus sebum...so get it out! grace & stella's Dead Sea Mud Mask just might be the best clay mask out there...but don't just take it from us! ;)
- PURE DEAD SEA MUD: Ensures maximal detoxification and purification, absorbing the impurities from our skin that we don’t need and supplying us with the nutrients we could always use more of.
- KAOLIN: Cleanses and exfoliates dead skin cells and debris from the skin. Increases circulation to the areas of skin inflicted with acne or other contaminants, stimulating healing.
- SHEA BUTTER: Made up of high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins, for optimal moisture. Has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | PARABEN-FREE | FRAGRANCE-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply a layer of mud to face, avoiding eye area. Leave mask on for 15 minutes, or until completely dry. Rinse off mask with warm water and pat face dry with towel. Follow up with a moisturizer.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Creating feel good moments through exceptional beauty products. Grace & Stella, is more than a beauty company. They are a night in, masking with your best friends. They are the cheerleaders to loving the skin you’re in. They make self-care simple and fun. They are reliable, trendy, diverse, and most importantly: real.
Deionized water/aqua/eau, pure dead sea mud, kaolin, shea butter, sunflower oil, aloe vera juice, jojoba oil, vegetable glycerin, hickory bark extract, calendula oil, xanthan gum.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.