Forest, earth, and sea combine to clarify, brighten, soften, smooth, and exfoliate.
Made for oily, combination, imbalanced, or untroubled complexions.
Deep Forest Clay Clarifying Mask & Exfoliant clarifies skin's appearance with Nature’s renewing treasures: cleansing clay, mineral-rich oceanic salt, soothing algae, botanical exfoliants, and a potpourri of extracts from trees, roots, leaves, fruits, and flowers.
- MONTMORILLONITE CLAY: A non-drying mineral clay to clarify and physically exfoliate.
- POTPOURRI OF BOTANICALS: Thyme, Aspen, Vetiver, Chamomile, Fir, Butterfly Bush, and Hibiscus impart their unique benefits.
- SEA SALT: 71 minerals and elements from the sea to soothe skin’s appearance.
- SEA ALGAE: Soothing botanical hydration from the sea.
- HERBAL ACIDS: From an array of botanicals such as pink citrus of paradise and hibiscus flowers, a gentle chemical exfoliation to complement physical exfoliation.
WILD CRAFTED | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE-FREE | NATURAL
HOW TO USE: Apply mask to skin avoiding eye area. Use up to 3 times per week to clarify, brighten, and exfoliate. Massage as you rinse thoroughly.
- For daily exfoliation, allow to rest on skin 1-2 minutes.
- For a purifying mask, leave on skin up to 20 minutes, if sensitive up to 5 minutes.
For external use only.
ABOUT THE BRAND: KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high performance skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainable grown ingredients for gorgeous results and beauty-full experiences. Beauty, Soul, and Science. According to legend, the goddess Aphrodite rose from the foaming and frothy waters off the coast of Cyprus. The Cypriots, so enamored with her beauty, gave her a name in honor of their shared home, Kypris. Kypris derives her beauty from communion with nature, both within and of the Earth, one and the same.
THIS BRAND IS EXCLUDED FROM ALL DISCOUNTS
Aqua/Water/Eau, Montmorillonite, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Leuconostoc/ Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna Extract, Buddleja Davidii Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Abies Sibirica Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ceramide Np, Pogostemon Cablin Leaf Oil, Maris Sal (Sea Salt), Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Extract, Squalane, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Vigna Aconitifolia Seed Extract, Maltodextrin, Phytosterols, Asiaticoside, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Silica, Limonene
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.