A hyper-concentrated bio-serum for the eye contour, FECC combines 28 clinical technologies to target many signs of under-eye and above-eye aging in one treatment.
Borrowing from advanced biotechnology, polyphenol technology, next-generation cyclic peptide technologies, marine science and modern drone delivery mechanics. This single treatment is able to target visible aging (both upper eyelids and lower eyelids) including the looks of dynamic lines, static lines, fine superficial under-eye lines (those not targeted by SNARE-target injections), loss of elasticity (especially upper-eyelids), dark circles, puffiness and textural unevenness with positive visible results starting within 3 days and improving into 8 weeks with continued use.
FECC contains 28 complex approaches to fight visible aging of the eye contour. This abstract highlights the most novel of these approaches.
pH 4.00-5.00 | ALCOHOL-FREE | SILICONE-FREE | NUT-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
HA AND COLLAGEN TECHNOLOGIES
- Fibroblast Drone: Perhaps a most advanced skin technology available, this suspension contains extraordinary capsules that secure a pro-HA peptide within a polymer core that is surrounded by a Heptapeptide to specifically bind to targets before release, exponentiating delivery and effectiveness to an accuracy level previously impossible. No technology today delivers the visible filling activity of this truly complex system to support Hyaluronic Acid.
- Bio-Yeast HA Pre-Cursor (also found in NIOD MMHC): Contains oligomers of acetylated glucuronic acid derived from biofermentation acting as HA precursors.
- Methyl-Glucoside-6-Phosphate (MG6P): Perhaps one of the most advanced peptide complex technologies of today, this active improves the looks of firmness, density and elasticity in 11 days or less.
- Enzyme-Reacted Glucosamine Amide HA Pre-Cursor (also found in NIOD MMHC): Highly advanced compound is derived by enzymatic phosphorylation of N-acetyl-glucosamine through a green chemistry process acting as a secondary precursor of HA.
- Full-Spectrum Fractions of Nature-Identical Hyaluronic Acid: Not to be mistaken for any form of hyaluronic acid—low- or high- molecular weight—these two forms of actual fractions of hyaluronic acid—not salts of hyaluronic acid used in nearly every topical HA product for a different purpose—these two technologies offer both short- and long-term visible filling of the looks of wrinkles while improving the look of elasticity.
- Darutoside Complex: A plant-technology bio-derivative offers improvement in the looks of both upper- and lower-eyelid elasticity while reducing the appearance of folds in the upper eyelids specifically—an area previously not targeted by topical technologies.
- Other Technologies in This Category: Third-generation Matrixyl peptide and Persian Silk Tree bio-technology.
- Neuron Drone: This second drone technology encapsulates the well-studied Palmitoyl Hexapeptide, highly-effective against the look of expression lines, within a polymer layer that is then surrounded by a Palmitoyl Heptapeptide to behave like a drone for specific binding to targets, reducing peptide wastage by 90% as a direct result of this specific targeting mechanism.
- SNAP-25 Pentapeptide-18 Complex: The next-generation of the famed technology, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 (commonly known as Argireline), extends this peptide with a novel Pentapeptide-18 to reduce the signs of expression lines developed by extensive small-twitch muscle contractions, offering a 100% further efficacy index over Argireline alone.
- Novel Arginine-Sustained Acetyl-Hexapeptide-30: A more advanced form of this modern peptide which was the first-ever to fight signs of ageing as a result of facial expressions.
- Other Technologies in This Category: Walgerin-1 tripeptide technology, snail venom mimetic technology.
UNEVEN PIGMENTATION TECHNOLOGIES
- Marigold/Yeast Ferment Bio-Complex: This biotechnology has shown up to a 94% positive response in reducing both the look of dark circles and feelings of sensitivity.
- Bio-Tech Superoxide Dismutase Hydrolyzed Peptide Complex: This complex offers indirect inclusion of SOD, the body's own most important oxyradical fighting mechanism, in a first-ever stable form.
- Oleuropein Zinc Salt Bio Complex: It was until recently thought that inefficient circulatory mechanisms around the eyes are the only cause of dark circles—other than the shadows created by hollowness defined by bone and fat structures. However, it has now been shown that imbalanced melanin formation also contributes to dark circles. To address this issue, typical skin-lightening technologies cannot be used since the objective is to balance and even the pigmentation and not lighten the skin just under the eye areas on a continuing basis. This superb polyphenol complex rebalances the look of skin pigmentation to its natural state. This approach does not target melanocyte function or melanin, allowing ongoing use without possibility of unintended visible lightening.
- Other Technologies in This Category: Propyl Gallate, Gallyl Glucoside, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside—target looks of both dark circles and redness.
FLUID RETENTION TECHNOLOGIES
- Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme (ACE) Target Tetrapeptide: A complex peptide system, this technology reduces the look of under-eye puffiness within 15 days with continued use.
- Silanetriol-Delivery Vitamin F Complex: Fast-acting plant-silicone delivery technology reduces the look of puffiness and, as a positive side effect, reduces the look of discolouration under the eyes.
- Algae-Harvested Sulphated Polysaccharides: One of the most advanced form of marine technology today, this complex improves the look of resiliency and reduces the look of puffiness simultaneously through shared mechanisms of action.
- Other Technologies in This Category: Niacinamide, Fraxinus Excelsior Bark Extract.
- Hyaluronic Acid Oligomer: Truly a most unique approach that uses a form of hyaluronic acid—which is ordinarily used to lubricate the skin—instead conditioned to algin with visible renewal without the inflammation and irritation associated with low-pH acids and other forms of peeling. (Side note: one of the very unique side observations about this technology is that its stability is entirely from its extremely small size that disallows outside interaction with it.)
HOW TO USE: Apply in the eye area, including upper eyelids, both AM and PM.
If irritation occurs, cease use and consult a physician. Use only as directed on unbroken skin. Patch testing prior to use is advised. Keep out of reach of children.
ABOUT THE BRAND: NIOD (Non Invasive Options in Dermal Science) is the newest next-gen beauty brand focusing on skin integrity and health. The high tech products are based on scientifically proven results and use the latest technologies to benefit your skin. NIOD offers a variety of products, which can be used individually or as a full routine for achieving optimum results. Created by DECIEM; a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands like NIOD, Hylamide, and The Ordinary. They've been called every good and bad thing you can think of like “The most thrilling thing to happen to skincare” and “The hottest beauty company right now”.
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Propanediol, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, Niacinamide, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-5, Decapeptide-22, Oligopeptide-78, Palmitoyl Decapeptide-21, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-52, Zinc Palmitoyl Nonapeptide-14, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-50, Pentapeptide-18, Acetyl Hexapeptide-30, Heptapeptide-15 Palmitate, Palmitoyl Heptapeptide-18, S-Mu-Conotoxin CnIIIc Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Darutoside, Epigallocatechin Gallatyl Glucoside, Gallyl Glucoside, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Zinc PCA, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Superoxide Dismutase, Escin, Ascorbic Acid, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Polyglucuronic Acid, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Asparagopsis Armata Extract, Fraxinus Excelsior Bark Extract, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract, Polypodium Vulgare Rhizome Extract, Cetraria Islandica Thallus Extract, Sphagnum Magellanicum Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Arginine, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein, Lecithin, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Xanthan Gum, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Silanetriol, Sodium Dextran Sulfate, Sorbitol, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Citric Acid, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Lactic Acid/Glycolic Acid Copolymer, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Polyvinyl Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propyl Gallate, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenylpropanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
This is the only eye product that I’ve actually seen create noticeably significant results. It helps a great deal with dark circles - I can get away with not wearing concealer - and it also makes a big difference with fine lines. I’ve been a convert for almost ten years - I’m never without it.
Feel like it's working!
Using it for 2 weeks now, seems improving on the eyelid area.
Deeply nourishing eye serum , easily penetrates I to ski and smoothed wrinkles , only product I want around my eyes . I am a believer
Fractionated Eye Contour (FECC)
Gentle, but effectively diminishes lines and wrinkles.
I’m 56 and have developed a slight fold above my left eye. Niod’s FECC makes it better, but it’s not a miracle. I’m sure it would be worse without FECC, but the fold is still there.