Water-activated natural niacinamide powder treatment designed to minimize the appearance of large pores, reduce oil production, and restore sun damaged skin for a rejuvenated glow.
This water-activated vegan and cruelty-free niacinamide treatment is designed to restore youthful texture and tone with a concentrated dose of vitamin B3 powder and hyaluronic acid. Niacinamide minimizes the appearance of large pores, keeps excess oil in check, and restores skin from past environmental damage. Hyaluronic Acid deeply hydrates and replenishes thirsty skin for a rejuvenated glow.
- Niacinamide tones and firms skin.
- Hyaluronic Acid encourages collagen production and improves skin hydration.
VEGAN | NATURAL | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN FREE
HOW TO USE:Use nightly after cleansing and toning. Pour pea-sized amount into hands, then mix in a few drops of warm water until you reach a serum-like consistency. Gently pat onto skin, evenly distributing around the face, eyes, and neck. Continue to moisten skin with water until treatment is fully absorbed.
SIZE: 0.35 oz / 10 g
ABOUT THE BRAND: 100% PURE® isn’t just their name. Or just their ingredient list. 100% PURE has a commitment to producing the purest, healthiest products and educating everyone on why being 100% PURE® is so important. 100% PURE® cosmetics are colored from vibrant fruit, vegetable, tea and other plant pigments which contain an exorbitant amount of skin beneficial vitamins, antioxidants and other healthy phyto nutrients that make skin healthier.
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Hyaluronic Acid
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.