Beyond its soothing name, NAAP is an excellent exfoliation option, especially for those wanting to try exfoliating acids, but aren’t ready to commit to building up skin tolerance.
If you’re on the lookout (👀🕵) for a product that offers exfoliation, without causing redness or inflammation, we highly recommend exploring NIOD's Non-Acid Precursor 15%.
NIOD's Non-Acid Precursor 15% is a non-acidic alternative to acid-based skin exfoliation. Instead of using direct acids like AHA/BHA or retinoids that are common in skincare, NAAP uses fermentation bio-derivatives and amino isolates that act as precursors to skin-compatible acids, encouraging visible radiance and visible surface regularity.
- A suspension of probiotic bacteria purified through lysis acts as a precursor of skin-compatible natural acids.
- Two forms of amino isolates mimic the visible surface-regularizing action of retinoids without any presence of retinoids or related acids.
- A bio-ferment oligopeptide offers better exfoliation than alpha hydroxyl acids without irritation or inflammation.
- A highly-purified natural levomenol offers surface barrier support, hydration and comfort.
- A marine-derived exopolysaccharide increases water-retention capacity—essential with enhanced skin turnover.
pH 4.00-5.00 | Alcohol-Free | Oil-Free | Silicone-Free | Nut-Free | Vegan | Cruelty-Free
HOW TO USE: Apply a few drops at bedtime to the face avoiding the immediate eye areas.
- If used as part of a NIOD regimen, apply after CAIS and MMHC but before Hydration Vaccine.
- If used along with ELAN, apply after ELAN. If sensitivity occurs, reduce application initially to every other night until skin builds tolerance.
ABOUT THE BRAND: NIOD (Non Invasive Options in Dermal Science) is the newest next-gen beauty brand focusing on skin integrity and health. The high tech products are based on scientifically proven results and use the latest technologies to benefit your skin. NIOD offers a variety of products, which can be used individually or as a full routine for achieving optimum results. Created by DECIEM; a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands like NIOD, Hylamide, and The Ordinary. They've been called every good and bad thing you can think of like “The most thrilling thing to happen to skincare” and “The hottest beauty company right now”.
Aqua (Water), Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Glycerin, Ethyl Linoleate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Yeast Extract, Soy Amino Acids, Bisabolol, Pseudoalteromonas Exopolysaccharides, Lecithin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Sodium Salicylate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Pentylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
better than retinoids
non irritating exfoliant , cell turn over , I much prefer to Retinoids
Gentle and nice texture
Really like the texture of this stuff. It's gentle and hasn't caused breakouts or irritation. My skin has felt better using it but it's hard to know if it's from this or the mukti-molecular hyaluronic acide that I started at the same time. Also check out the fecc eye serum from niod! That's definitely amazing stuff.
Controls my breakouts and really nice texture
Non irritating acid.
I have sensitive skin and this never irritates.
My skin feels amazingly smooth after using this... there is a noticeable effect the next morning, and a REALLY smooth feel to the skin after regular use of 2-3 months. No irritation.