This formula brightens and evens overall skin tone as it gives pesky hyperpigmented dark spots a one-way ticket to anywhere else but your skin.
15% Vitamin C + 3% Tranexamic Acid
FOR: skin so healthy, strong, and bright, you might call it smug.
The flexible, bouncy gel texture of this serum makes skin feel dewy and hydrated without looking like you glazed yourself like a cinnamon bun.
Active ingredients are our favorite power tools for a skincare routine that actually “does something.” But you wouldn’t use all your power tools at once because that would be really intense (and potentially disastrous). So if it’s bright, even-toned, hydrated, smooth, and healthy skin you’re after, you’d normally need to rotate multiple products with different actives to strip, slough, and rebuild your skin barrier, in a specific schedule that won’t further compromise your skin barrier. Sounds exhausting.
This serum formula contains a select group of antioxidants, acids, adaptogens, and biotechnologically-produced plant-based actives that when combined, work together to gently transform your skin into a high-performance machine.
Dullness, dryness, uneven tone and texture, fine lines, and environmental damage are all left in Sunnyside’s wake as it gets to work repairing and revitalizing your skin. Consider it your regimen’s renaissance.
- 15% Vitamin C Combo: Life is unpredictable enough without introducing unstable forms of Vitamin C to your face. Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate and 3-0-Ethyl-L-Ascorbic Acid are as effective and stable as their names are hard to say (so, a lot).
- 3% Tranexamic Acid: Three’s a charm, and for Tranexamic Acid it happens to be the magic (aka scientifically proven) percentage at which this acid effectively interrupts two skin pathways that lead to discoloration when used in conjunction with Vitamin C.
- 2% Niacinamide: Also known as Vitamin B3, Niacinamide helps to repair environmental and UV damage in skin while polishing up uneven tone and dullness. It even improves the appearance of enlarged pores.
- 2% MossCellTec: This active comes from biotechnologically-produced moss. Yes, it’s super moss that’s grown in a lab for the express purpose of doing what moss does best: surviving and thriving through anything. MossCellTec targets the nucleus of a skin cell, which contains your DNA programming (aka your “healthy skin manual”), strengthening them to defend against environmental stressors, climatic changes, and moisture loss for your most resilient skin in two weeks (two weeks!).
- Mushroom Medley: Mushrooms are really smart organisms, and they can do impressive things for your skin also. Snow (Tremella) Mushroom’s tiny molecules can hold up to 500x its weight in water to deliver hydration deep within your skin barrier. Chaga Mushroom’s antioxidant enzymes also aid in skin hydration while defending against inflammation that might further comprise your skin barrier.
- Glutathione: This potent antioxidant naturally occurs in your body and helps keep your cells in tip-top shape by boosting their energy and keeping them clear of toxins and free radicals. It helps repair cell damage, pigmentation, and inflammation, leaving brighter and more even-toned skin in its wake.
- 65% Emollient Base: To give your skin that bouncy “been drinking 8 glasses of water daily” feel, Aloe Leaf Juice, Jojoba, and Grapeseed oils make this serum deeply nourishing and moisturizing, with a gel-like texture that sinks into your skin. You could almost skip moisturizer but we’ll leave that decision up to you.
CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS
HOW TO USE:Apply after cleansing (and toning if you do that) to face and neck in the daytime. Pat in until absorbed and admire how moist, bouncy, and dewy your skin feels.
ABOUT THE BRAND: The brains of HoliFrog® is holistic-functional skincare that considers the convergence of skin, health, and function. Your skin is connected to the rest of your body and is with you for the rest of your life. The way you treat your body affects how your skin looks, feels, and functions, now and later. Making your skin work, feel, and look better starts with conscious living—knowing which behaviors, attitudes, and ingredients to introduce to your routine and which to leave behind.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tranexamic Acid, Caprylyl Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Isomalt, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glutathione Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp Extract, Inonotus Obliquus (Mush- room) Extract, Sodium PCA, Tocopherol, Water (Aqua) (Eau), Citric Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Phytol, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Maltodextrin, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Phosphate
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.