Summer Disco looks incredible on everyone, no joke (we've tested it on every skin tone within reach). We took Disco Eye, RÓEN's top selling single shade and added colour.
This burnt sienna tone is the perfect shade to wear anytime. This shade is inspired by our favourite California desert, Joshua Tree. A single colour that is easy to keep in your handbag for quick warm, summer shine. Our formulas are a first of their kind innovation, you won’t find anywhere else. Our unique formula gives a dewy effect without the greasy feel or finish.
What makes it different: Clean ingredients formulated with unique shapes and sizes of gold and silver pearl and reflex (not glitter), to give optimal reflective shine. Always vegan and cruelty free, it's gorgeous by itself to give a dewy effect without the greasy feel or finish, or layer on top of your favourite eyeshadows for that extra shine and texture.
Ethically sourced Mica...always. We uphold the highest standards with our labs to source the Mica found in our eyeshadows to be ethical and safe.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | FRAGRANCE-FREE
HOW TO USE:
- Upon first use, swirl your fingertip in a circular motion on each eyeshadow shade. Don’t be afraid to use firm pressure. This will activate our Lid Illumes for optimal colour payoff.
- For more pigment, apply directly to your eyelid using your fingertip.
- For a diffused wash of colour, use our Everything Eye Brush. Be sure to use firm pressure.
- Push, swipe, swirl, layer, and have fun. Mix and match the colours, and let your creativity or simplicity SHINE!
ABOUT THE BRAND: RÓEN strives to bring you non toxic cosmetics that are high performing, innovative and easy to use without compromising on ingredients. When choosing RÓEN, you choose luxe products that meet the highest clean beauty standards in the world. RÓEN Beauty was created to provide high-performing, non toxic cosmetics. The RÓEN line promises to give you products that check all your boxes; high performing, luxe products made with clean, safe and non toxic ingredients. Clean makeup means products formulated with ingredients that are vegan, gluten free, and created without harmful ingredients. RÓEN has partnered with cosmetic labs to develop our first of their kind formulas that meet the European Union’s standards for clean cosmetics, which are the strictest standards of clean beauty in the world. While the US bans only 11 harmful ingredients, the EU bans 1300. In an effort to provide the safest non toxic cosmetics possible, the entire ROEN line adheres to the EU clean beauty standards. Products made without harmful ingredients, that never sacrifice on performance, that are luxe as they are clean.
Isoeicosane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Coconut Alkanes, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polydiethylsiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Lauryl Methicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Ozokerite, Propylene Carbonate, Microcrystalline wax, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tin Oxide. May Contain + / - : Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.