This extraordinary oil appears in the bottle as a blood red, in the dropper as a soft blush, and on the skin as entirely colorless for the perfect base for makeup application and luminous skin.
Thorn Oil is absolutely beautiful on its own, but its interplay with the skin is even more extraordinary. We have formulated this face priming oil from opulent, skin-loving ingredients to impart moisture and glow without leaving shine after absorption.
As a makeup priming oil, it creates the perfect base for full-face application of any of our products. On makeup-free days, it draws out a lit-from-within radiance and beautifully healthy finish from your skin unlike anything else; the effect is plumped, luminous—almost like you’re wearing the most perfect subtle highlighter for your complexion after a long, restful night of sleep.
Named for the thorns of a rose, Thorn Oil Priming Facial Elixir is blended from two parts of the plant—the blossom and the fruit—along with carefully selected, perfectly balanced, luxuriant organic ingredients.
- Organic Marula Oil: This is a wonderfully lightweight oil that absorbs effortlessly into skin creating a supple texture. Marula oil is rich in antioxidants and contributes to overall radiance.
- Organic Rosehip Oil: A richly hued, restorative oil that contributes to brightening and elasticity. Rich in omega 3, 6 and 9. Vitamin E and anthocyanin soothe inflammation and redness.
- Organic Jojoba Oil: This golden ingredient closely mirrors the skin’s natural sebum, meaning it has remarkable balancing properties; it absorbs beautifully for dry skin, and calms oily skin.
- Organic Bulgarian Rose Essential Oil: In addition to creating a lush, beautiful aroma, this finest of rose oils tones and balances the skin.
- Red Radish Root + Purple Sweet Potato Extracts: These root extracts contribute antioxidant properties.
Finished products and raw ingredients are all cruelty free. Made with 99% natural ingredients. Synthetic dye free. Synthetic fragrance free. Paraben free. Phthalate free. Sulfate free.
NATURAL | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | VEGAN
HOW TO USE: Apply 5-10 drops to the cleansed skin of the face, neck and décolletage morning and night. Massage in and allow to absorb to prepare for makeup application.
Store in a cool, dark, dry place away from direct sunlight. If the sanguine color begins to settle, this is natural—just shake gently to unify. For external use only.
- Color: Dramatic red in the bottle, soft rose in the dropper and luminously clear on the skin
- Texture: Opulent, rich but lightweight oil
- Aroma: Floral, herbal and complex
SIZE: 30ml / 1oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Rituel de Fille was founded by three sisters who were inspired by the magical side of natural ingredients, and the ritualistic, ceremonial power of pigment. As accomplished artists, all three bring a unique vision to our colours and imagery. A new vision for beauty inspired by the magical side of natural ingredients, where pigment is elemental, ceremonial and powerful. All Rituel de Fille products are 99% natural, and handcrafted without parabens, phthalates, synthetic dyes or synthetic fragrances. We never test on animals, and only source our raw materials from companies that are also 100% cruelty free.
Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil*, Rosa Damascena (Bulgarian Rose) Essential Oil*, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Ipomoea Batatas (Purple Sweet Potato) Root Extract, Citric Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Maltodextrin
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.