A moisturizing all-in-one cleanser.
Squalane Cleanser is formulated to clean skin by removing makeup and dirt. This cleanser also supports your skin’s moisture barrier through hydration. Its skin-cleansing properties harness plant-derived squalane, a well-studied moisturizing agent, alongside lipophilic esters that will leave your skin feeling smooth and soft while dissolving makeup. The formula is non-comedogenic and soap-free so it’s gentle enough for daily use, suitable for all skin types, and suitable to combine with our other products.
- TARGETS: Cleansing, Dryness
- SUITED TO: All Skin Types
- FORMAT: Emulsion
- KEY INGREDIENTS: Squalane, Sucrose Stearate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Sucrose Laurate
ph 5.50 - 6.50 | ALCOHOL-FREE | OIL-FREE | SILICONE-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Use as the first step of your skincare routine as a cleanser.
- Dispense product into hands.
- Rub together to warm the product, allowing it to melt into an oil.
- Massage well onto dry face and rinse with warm water.
- If irritation occurs, rinse off, cease use, and consult a physician.
- Use only as directed on unbroken skin.
- Patch testing prior to use is advised.
- Keep out of reach of children.
ABOUT THE BRAND: The Ordinary products are packed with ingredients that effectively work to make your skin appear healthier. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for facial toners or serums, The Ordinary has something for anyone who’s obsessed with skincare. Create by DECIEM, a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands. The Ordinary is an evolving collection of treatments offering familiar, effective clinical technologies positioned to raise pricing and communication integrity in skincare. The brand was created to celebrate integrity in its most humble and true form. It's offering is pioneering, not in the familiar technologies it uses, but in its honesty and integrity. The Ordinary is born to disallow commodity to be disguised as ingenuity. The Ordinary is "Clinical formulations with integrity".
THE ORDINARY IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR DISCOUNTS
Squalane, Aqua (Water), Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Glycerin, Sucrose Stearate, Ethyl Macadamiate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Sucrose Laurate, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Isoceteth-20, Sodium Polyacrylate, Tocopherol, Hydroxymethoxyphenyl Decanone, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Malic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Chlorphenesin.
DECIEM's formulations are updated from time to time as part of our commitment to innovation. As such, the ingredient list shown here may vary from the box of the product depending on time and region of purchase.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Light cleaner. I did not have any bad side effects and I usually have quite sensitive skin.
Amazing, my skin has never felt better
This is the best Product I’ve ever used
The Ordinary Squalane Cleanser
Pleasant mild aroma, gets into pores, gentle on the skin.
Not so Ordinary cleanser!
This is an amazing cleanser, leaves my skin clean, moisturized, removes all makeup with ease.