Managing blemish-prone skin is a round-the-clock job, and this overnight complexion clarifier brings a whole new meaning to beauty sleep.
Formulated with Black Cumin Seed Oil and Vegetable Charcoal, this rebalancing, inky-coloured face oil works to fight acne-causing bacteria, clear imperfections and keep sebum production under control, so you can wake up to happier skin.
Think oils don’t work for oily skin? Think again. As counterintuitive as it may seem, you needn’t be scared of oil if you’re prone to breakouts - in fact, it might be exactly what your complexion needs. This light, unscented and detoxifying wonder oil purifies congested skin, removes excess oil, and even helps to tackle blemish scars as well as prevent future breakouts. Spots don’t stand a chance.
Our nighttime oil takes a three-pronged approach to spot-prone, congested skin. Organic Black Cumin Seed Oil has powerful antibacterial properties to keep blemishes at bay, while Vegetable Charcoal helps to gently remove impurities and buff away dead skin cells. Lastly, our oil complex reduces inflammation and scarring, while keeping sebum levels on an even keel.
- ORGANIC BLACK CUMIN SEED OIL: Known as ‘the oil of the pharaohs’, this oil has been used for thousands of years for its healing effects. Rich in vitamins, carotenes, antioxidants, enzymes, fatty acids, iron and carbohydrates, its antibacterial properties help to purify blemish-prone complexions while nourishing sensitive skin.
- VEGETABLE CHARCOAL: This peat-derived purifier absorbs and removes toxins and excess oil from the skin. By gently exfoliating dead skin cells, the detoxifying ingredient leaves your pores cleaner and your skin clearer and healthier.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: In the evening, apply 1-2 drops to damp skin. Gently massage in - it will turn clear on application. Use daily, or when your skin is stressed. In the morning, cleanse and follow your usual routine. For best results, use All Becomes Clear to rebalance your skin throughout the day. Already using our Rosehip Oil to manage blemish issues? We recommend using Carbon Star to prevent and reduce breakouts. Use Rosehip Oil once a breakout is past its active phase, to encourage healing.
ABOUT THE BRAND: These ultra-pure certified organic products are loaded with skin-soothers and completely free from irritants. Made in London, Pai Skincare is a British brand through and through - but we borrowed the Maori word "pai", meaning "goodness", as it sums up what we believe in.
NIGELLA SATIVA SEED OIL* (black cumin seed oil), CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, COPAIFERA OFFICINALIS RESIN* (copaiba balsalm), EUTERPE OLERACEA FRUIT OIL* (açai fruit oil), TOCOPHEROL (vitamin e), CARAPA GUAIANENSIS SEED OIL* (andiroba oil), CHARCOAL POWDER
*ORGANIC 52% ORGANIC OF TOTAL, 100% NATURAL
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Recommended For You