This 11% blend of AHAs (glycolic, lactic, phytic, citric) and BHAs (salicylic acid) gently scoops away dead skin cells and helps clear pores of excess sebum.
FOR: Dull, rough, or congested skin that could use an overnight resurface.
All good skincare routines could use a coach or point-person to keep your progress in check. Consider this mask your periodic skincare project manager or concierge, making quick work of issues like dullness, splotchiness, and any visible signs that you’re not drinking 64 ounces of water daily (who has the time?).
- Brightens skin overall, diminishing hyperpigmentation and dullness, while restoring vibrancy to skin tone.
- Penetrates below skin’s surface to repair damage on a cellular level, preventing the appearance of future damage and premature aging.
- The multi-functional ingredient profile exfoliates, hydrates, repairs, and protects against inflammation (kind of like AAA for your skincare journey).
Kosi goes beyond superficial layers, reaching down to the cellular level to help prevent future skin damage as well — this is not just another exfoliating resurfacer. With a multi-functional acid blend, reparative antioxidants, and the power of algae and seaweed, this formula is meant to recharge skin back to its most vibrant, refreshed, and energized self.
- 10% AHA Blend: Lactic, Mandelic, Malic Acids are chemical exfoliators of various molecule sizes. They gently break down debris and dead skin cells loitering on the skin's surface.
- 8% PHA (Gluconolactone): An overachieving acid exfoliator that not only does what AHAs can do, but it’s gentler because it simultaneously hydrates skin with humectant properties.
- 2% BHA (Salicylic Acid): A larger-molecule exfoliator, this acid is oil-soluble, so it can actually penetrate pores to more deeply clear them of debris and gunk, including shrinking blackheads and whiteheads.
- Diglucosyl Gallic Acid: This molecule is activated by your skin’s microbiome, partially transforming it into Tri Hydroxy Benzoic Acid, a natural melanin synthesis inhibitor. It has skin-brightening, anti-inflammatory, and photo protectant properties, which help to even-out and improve overall skin tone.
- Peach Kernel Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride: These cushioning ingredients form a gel-oil base, a protective and nourishing buffer for the aforementioned acids to do their job without causing excess irritation. Think of them like gutter bumpers on a bowling lane.
- Wakame Bioferment Advanced (Undaria Pinnatifida Cell Culture Extract): This unique seaweed-derived active is found in cultured wakame cells. It contributes to cell longevity by minimizing cellular damage within the mitochondria, which helps prevent the appearance of premature aging.
- AcquaSeal Algae (Chlamydomonas reinhardtii extract): Derived from a particularly robust green algae that can thrive in extreme environments, this oil-soluble active produces a bioactive complex of lipids and fatty acids that renew and hydrate cells to promote cell proliferation and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- N-Acetyl Glucosamine: A stable and effective form of biofermented glucosamine, this skin-identical ingredient helps reduce hyperpigmentation, increase the skin’s water content with hyaluronic acid, and maintain its barrier functions.
- Magnesium: This mineral helps soothe inflammation in skin, protecting against free radical damage, and is necessary for the enzymes that regulate cell turnover and repair.
- Antioxidant Blend: Turmeric Root Extract: a highly-soothing antioxidant that interrupts trigger signals in surface cells that lead to irritation. Ginkgo Biloba Extract: a potent antioxidant that protects skin from signs of premature aging and inflammation. Oat Kernel Extract: This super-soothing antioxidant is loaded with beta-glucan and lipids to protect and cushion skin. Melia Azadirachta (neem) Leaf Extract: This antioxidant has anti-microbial properties that diminish the population of harmful microbes on the skin's surface, reducing inflammation and calming the skin.
CRUELTY-FREE | FREE FROM PARABENS
HOW TO USE: On a cleansed face, apply an even layer. After 10-20 minutes, rinse thoroughly with warm water and follow with Grand Amino Cushion Cream for best results. Use up to twice a week before bedtime. Do not use other exfoliating products in the same routine. Slight tingling and/or mild redness upon application may be experienced and is normal. Always wear sunscreen the morning after (but also every day in general).
For external use only. Use as directed. Avoid contact with eyes.
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Discontinue use immediately if irritation occurs & consult a physician. Use sunscreen daily where AHA has been applied for a week afterwards. Product's contact with skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
ABOUT THE BRAND: The brains of HoliFrog is holistic-functional skincare that considers the convergence of skin, health, and function. Your skin is connected to the rest of your body and is with you for the rest of your life. The way you treat your body affects how your skin looks, feels, and functions, now and later. Making your skin work, feel, and look better starts with conscious living—knowing which behaviors, attitudes, and ingredients to introduce to your routine and which to leave behind. Face the world of beauty and beyond with a clear head and face by using Holifrog Skincare.
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Gluconolactone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil, Lactic Acid, Glycerin, Isoamyl Laurate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Bentonite, Malic Acid, Cetearyl Olivate, Salicylic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Undaria Pinnatifida Cell Culture Extract, Mandelic Acid, Chlamydomonas Reinhardtii Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Disodium Acetyl Glucosamine Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Isoamyl Cocoate, Lysolecithin, Silica, Sclerotium Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Xanthan Gum, Pullulan, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sodium Hydroxide.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.