A bi-phase mist with a subtle rose scent for the ultimate hydration and glow.
The perfect add on to mist before/after your moisturizer if you deal with dry or dehydrated skin. This facial mist helps with textured skin, smaller non-inflamed bumps, and dry/dehydrated skin.
- Rosehip Oil: has a super high percentage of fatty acids and antioxidants, because of this, research has shown the oil's ability to help with inflammation and external stressors on the skin. Overall, that means Rose Hip Oil can help contribute to healthier skin and even inhibit early stages of mild breakouts.
CRUELTY-FREE | NATURAL | VEGAN
HOW TO USE: Apply 1-2 pumps of serum to damp skin. The perfect spot for a serum in your routine is after your toner, but before your moisturizer. The Bright Citrus Serum can be used 1-2 times a day, morning or night.
ABOUT THE BRAND: The next generation of cruelty-free acne care, powered by natural ingredients. At ROSEN, their mission is to make the acne space a cleaner, more enjoyable place to shop. They do that by taking a clean-ical approach to formulas fuelled by modern research.
Rose Water (Rosa Damascena Flower Distillate), Water (Aqua), Castor Oil (Ricinus communis Seed Oil), Rose-Hip Oil (Rose Canina Fruit Oil), Arborcide (Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate), Rose Absolute (Rosa Damascena Oil)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.