Powerful, “rewind time” serum that dials back the signs of skin damage for a rejuvenated, ageless appearance.
MY SKIN’S CURRENT STATE: Tired, seeing signs of aging and dull/lackluster.
MY SKIN’S FUTURE STATE: Revived, restored and radiant.
A powerhouse serum that definitely took the advice to always over-deliver. Encapsulated retinol (the gold standard for skin renewal) paired with kojic acid (the gold standard’s second in command) helps smooth fine lines, brighten visibly uneven skin tone, and helps fade the look of spots. Infused in an ultra-moisturizing base of marula and jojoba oils and aloe, this serum deeply comforts the skin to help counterbalance any potential irritation traditionally caused by retinol. Phospholipids (lipids that attract water) help pull all this hydration goodness into the skin, instantly giving you a plumper, juicier look. Use this bad boy nightly to see results compound over time — it only gets better from here.
- 2.5% ENCAPSULATED RETINOL: Powerful renewing ingredient that can help smooth fine lines, firm the skin, brighten spots, and increase overall radiance.
- MARULA SEED OIL: Non-fragrant plant oil that is a rich source of fatty acids to help keep the skin smooth and protected.
- KOJIC ACID: Derived from mushrooms, this compound helps visibly brighten uneven pigmentation.
- JOJOBA SEED OIL: A non-fragrant oil that helps enhance skin’s restorative properties; its texture is similar to the skin’s sebum, so it is brilliant for dry skin.
- APRICOT KERNEL SEED OIL: Contains skin-loving sterols, such as cholesterol, which are found naturally in healthy skin. This oil is a great source of Vitamin E, which enhances the development of new skin cells.
- ALOE + GLYCERIN: Lightly hydrate without leaving an oily film. Together they attract water to the skin for lasting hydration.
- SQUALANE: A plant-derived emollient and antioxidant that supports the lipid barrier and can help strengthen cell function for healthy skin cells to give you that bouncy, plump glow.
- PHOSPHOLIPIDS: Skin-identical lipids that are highly moisturizing without being occlusive. They pull water from the surrounding air and help retain this hydration in your skin.
- VITAMIN E: This fat-soluble vitamin is an antioxidant that helps protect cells from damage. It helps to keep moisture in your skin, which softens it.
- CENTELLA ASIATICA EXTRACT: Rich in amino acids, beta carotene, fatty acids, and numerous potent phytochemicals. Centella has been found to help calm inflammation, speed wound healing, stimulate new cell growth, build collagen, and improve circulation.
- HORSETAIL LEAF EXTRACT: An herb that can help minimize the look of pores
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | FRAGRANCE-FREE | FREE FROM SULFATES, SILICONES, PARABENS, & ARTIFICIAL DYES
HOW TO USE: (PM) Start with clean, dry skin. Gently massage onto face, neck and chest. Let it sink in and move on to your moisturizer and don’t forget the SPF the next day.
- Refines the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Rejuvenates tired-looking skin
- Improves overall skin tone and texture
- Plumps and firms for bouncier skin
- Helps replenish skin’s moisture barrier
- Keeps skin looking youthful and radiant
Warning: External use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Current State™ is a collection of nutritiously balanced and clinically responsive products created to make taking care of your skin as intuitive as eating a well-balanced diet. Current State empowers you to care for your skin’s unchanging foundational needs as well as its fluctuating, everyday concerns. Current State exists because your skin deserves the same kind of attention you bring to your diet and lifestyle—care that’s attuned to your type and tendency and that also responds to the changing demands and stressors of the current moment.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glycerin, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Water (Aqua) (Eau), Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Retinol, Kojic Acid, Phospholipids, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Seed Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Tocopherol, Sucrose, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Maltodextrin, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Not sure how long of using this it would take to see some noticeable effects of the "renewing" aspect for the skin, but for what it is and the cost, I think it's a fairly good product. I like the consistency and how it smoothes into the skin.