Reused, repurposed, reloved. This scrub is made with top-quality Arabica coffee grounds sourced from artisan coffee shops. This face scrub gently buffs away dry, dead cells to leave you feeling soft, smooth and glowy.
For Sensitive Skin Types
Coffee face scrub formulated for sensitive skin with chamomile, rosehip, geranium and patchouli essential oils. Renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties, chamomile soothes redness and irritation, making an ideal remedy for skin complaints like rosacea, acne and psoriasis. Rich in vitamins E and B, jojoba oil deeply moisturizes, helping dry, dehydrated skin regain hydration. Blended with shea butter to nourish the skin post-scrub.
- Chamomile Oil: Renowned for its anti-inflammatory properties, chamomile soothes redness and irritation. This makes it an ideal remedy for skin complaints like rosacea, acne and psoriasis.
- Rosehip Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids, including linoleic and linolenic acid, rosehip oil is effective in hydrating dry, itchy skin. Easily absorbed, the antioxidants travel deep into the skin's layers to provide intense moisturization.
- Jojoba Oil: Rich in important vitamins E and B, jojoba has a similar composition to sebum, helping the skin to maintain balance and prevent excess build up. Deeply moisturizing, it helps dry, dehydrated skin regain hydration.
Housed in an aluminium tube in fully recyclable packaging. Good for you, good for the world.
VEGAN | NATURAL | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Shake scrub vigorously to mix before applying to damp face in circular motions. Leave for a few moments, rinse with warm water and pat dry. This scrub can be used several times per week.
Use it with the Scrub Tube Squeezer to get the most out of your tube!
SIZE: 100ml / 3.38oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: Nature gives us lots of wonderful ingredients that make our skin healthier and more radiant, like used coffee grounds, brewed chai tea spices, and discarded fruit stones. The result is quality skincare that gives salvaged natural ingredients a new lease of life. UpCircle also hints at ‘upcycling’, the process of making something better from things that already exist. Their ultimate mission is to leave the world better than we found it by transforming ingredients that would otherwise be discarded into natural, organic beauty products – better for you, better for the world. Each product in the range sources and rescues by-products from other industries – the food and drink industry in particular. With UpCircle, you get to enjoy the uplifting benefits of nature's own skin rejuvenators - and do the planet some good, too.
Coffea Arabica Seed Powder, Sucrose, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pogostemom Cablin (Patchouli) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, *Limonene, *Citronellol, *Geraniol, *Linalool.
*Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.