A slightly thicker moisturizer with a Tea Tree Oil scent and a slight shimmer (from humanely sourced mica!).
Packed with anti-bacterial and sebum regulating ingredients, we use clinically backed faves like Niacinamide, Licorice Extract and Tea Tree Oil to help combat frequent and large bumps.
A highly researched ingredient with proven efficacy to help alleviate the symptoms of mild to moderate breakouts. Niacinamide works by not only regulating sebum production, but it's also an anti-inflammatory. This means this ingredient can help to inhibit the early stages of a mild to moderate breakout by fighting inflammation as well as preventing breakouts from getting larger by slowing down the excess production of oil that leads to larger and more frequent bumps.
Tea Tree Oil: Numerous studies have shown Tea Tree Oil at 5% to be just as effective as benzoyl peroxide when it comes to fighting breakouts. The plus side here is that Tea Tree Oil shows less of the drying and irritating effects that benzoyl peroxide often shows! Additionally, research points to 5% and lower being safe levels to use in cosmetics for those who are not allergic to the ingredient.
- Licorice Extract is an incredible scar fighting ingredient that has been scientifically proven to have 15x more tyrosinase inhibition properties than Kojic Acid. This means Licorice Extract is 15x better at making sure you don't get a dark spot after a pimple goes away. In addition to fighting scars, this ingredient has also been researched to fight against key acne causing bacteria to help fight mild to moderate breakouts.
CRUELTY-FREE | NATURAL | VEGAN
HOW TO USE: Apply a nickel-sized amount of moisturizer to damp skin. Your moisturizer is best applied after any toners or serums, but before facial oils or SPF. Ensuring your skin is damp before applying your moisturizer will help ensure you have hydrated and moisturized skin and help to reduce the over production of oil.
ABOUT THE BRAND: The next generation of cruelty-free acne care, powered by natural ingredients. At ROSEN, their mission is to make the acne space a cleaner, more enjoyable place to shop. They do that by taking a clean-ical approach to formulas fuelled by modern research.
Water (Aqua), Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii), Niacinamide (Vitamin B3), Sacha Inchi Oil (Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil), Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract), Olivem 1000 (Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate), Arborcide (Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternafolia Leaf Oil), Mica, Xanthan Gum
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.