Your scalp and strands will be covered from top to bottom in an easy to use gift set!
A beautiful ballad for your scalp and locks in 4 parts: I set the stage and exfoliate with Canadian Glacial Oceanic Clay, then detoxify and rebalance in the second and third acts as the masque and serum pluck at your heartstrings— don’t forget to massage away your tension (and dryness) with your scalp brush for the grand finale.
Cleansing Glacial Scalp Exfoliator (200 mL)
- Calming Glacial Leave-In Scalp Serum (30 mL)
- Hair Masque & Scalp Detox (60 mL)
- Scalp Massage Brush
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL
ABOUT THE BRAND: VOIR is a line of premium haircare essentials designed to ignite confidence and creativity every single day. Respecting nature is integral to the VOIR ethos. Inspired by their Canadian roots, the country’s ever-changing seasons serve as the artistic backdrop for VOIR products: the warm glow of the sun, a cleansing rain, the caress of the wind, the cool touch of first snow, an uplifting sunrise, or a serene sunset. They thoughtfully source the best ingredients—many of which are derived from natural and renewable resources—that instantly transform the look and feel of your hair. VOIR haircare products are created with natural ingredients, high-grade botanicals, cold-pressed plant oils, plant extracts, exotic emollient oils, super berries, user-friendly recyclable packaging. created WITHOUT: silicones, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, TEA, artificial colours, mineral oil, animal testing.
please see individual product pages for full ingredient listings.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Love this set so much ! All of the products included are amazing quality. The scalp scrub has such a light but beautiful smell and isn’t abrasive on the scalp. The scalp brush is honestly my favourite part.