This velvety soft body butter blends Rosehip and Argan oil, with Shea and Cocoa butters to nourish, smooth, and soften the appearance of dry skin, for an all over intensive treatment body treatment.
For All Skin Types
Alpine Rose stem cells, Pomegranate, and Superfruit antioxidants blended with ultra-hydrating Aloe Vera help pamper and protect skin's moisture barrier for an all-over body treatment.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the karite fruit on the African mangifolia tree; deeply hydrates and regulates, while replenishing essential vitamins to restore moisture and improve skin health.
- Cocoa Butter: Derived from cocoa seeds; nutrient-rich emollient, helps to support and strengthen while hydrating and moisturizing for soft supple skin.
- Aloe Vera: Derived from the leaves of the plant; widely recognized as a botanical ‘miracle’, rich in Vitamins, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, proteins, humectants, soothing properties with a pH nearly identical to our own skin.
- Rosehip Oil: Derived from the extract of wild roses; essential fatty acids (linolenic and omega-3’s) hydrates, rejuvenates, smoothes, firms and protects to support healthy skin.
- Argan Oil: Derived from the tree kernels; deeply moisturizing, rich in fatty acids (oleic, linoleic), nourishing and protecting.
- Alpine Rose: Derived from the stem cells of the alpine rose leaf. The alpine rose grows at high altitudes and has adapted overtime to protect against extreme cold and dryness. It also has calming and soothing properties.
98% NATURE DERIVED | NON-GMO | NON-COMEDOGENIC | HYPO-ALLERGENIC | VEGAN | GLUTEN FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply over body; absorbs quickly for velvety soft skin.
SIZE: 8oz / 236ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Welcome to the world of natural innovation and the latest ingredient biotechnology. Andalou Naturals believe's that you deserve results, and that you should never have to compromise your ethics in favour of efficacy. The founder of the brand, Stacey Kelly Egide was passionate about pushing the boundaries of beauty, science and the empowerment of women. Fruit Stem Cell Science is their signature innovation and is formulated within their products, with unique and innovative ingredients such as Turmeric, Kombucha, Purple Carrot and Probiotics to provide skincare solutions to target your skincare concerns.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Vegetable Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Stearyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Distillate*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Plant Stem Cells (Alpine Rose, Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive Berry Complex*, Panthenol, Stearic Acid, Allantoin, Tocopherol, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil*, Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Fruit Oil*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract*, Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract*, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol, Rose Isolates, Vanilla Isolates, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredients Fair Trade Ingredients
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.