Removes loose dandruff flakes. Put the power of nature to work its magic on your hair and skin!
Did you know black willow bark more specifically its component called salicylic acid, is known for its antioxidant and antiseptic properties, besides contributing to remove loose dandruffs? With an aroma that reminds us of rugged musk, lemon zest and pear, ATTITUDEs Super leaves 2-in-1 Scalp Care combines black willow and aspen extract to help soothe the scalp and promote healthy hair. Besides being a shampoo, the 2-in-1 Scalp Care is also a shower gel. EWG Verified, hypoallergenic and dermatologically-tested, our formula includes moringa seed extract, known for its antipollution properties.
- Black willow and aspen extracts, rich in salicylic acid, are known for their anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties – they also help remove loose dandruff flakes to promote healthy hair and soothe the scalp.
- Moringa seed extract, with its cleansing and purifying power, helps decrease the adhesion of pollutants and detoxifies the hair and scalp.
- A masculine aroma with notes of musk, lemon zest and pear.
- Our surfactants are made of plant-derived glucose and fatty alcohols, free of ethoxylated bi-products contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals (1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide), such as SLES/SLS.
HOW TO USE: Apply on wet skin and hair, lather, then rinse. For best results, leave on for a few minutes before rinsing.
SIZE: 16 oz
ABOUT THE BRAND: ATTITUDE is a Canadian company built on innovation and imagination. All-natural personal care and household products of the highest quality, with the lowest impact on our families and the planet. Available in over 44 countries, ATTITUDE has developed a range of products to meet every family’s needs including Bath & Body, Baby & Kids, Household and Pet Care — all free of ingredients of concern* and full of natural wonder.
Aqua/water/eau (solvent), Sodium coco-sulfate (surfactant), Coco-glucoside (surfactant), Vegetable glycerin (humectant), Sodium cocoyl isethionate (surfactant), Lauryl glucoside (surfactant), Stearyl citrate (emollient), Citric acid (pH adjuster), Panthenol (vitamin B5 – hair conditioner), Glyceryl oleate (emulsifier), Sodium benzoate (active constituent), Inulin (emollient), Potassium sorbate (active constituent), Nasturtium officinale (watercress) extract (active constituent), Tropaeolum majus (Indian cress) extract (active constituent), Maltodextrin (binder), Moringa oleifera seed extract (anti-pollution active), Salix nigra (willow) bark extract (active constituent), Populus tremuloides (aspen) bark extract (active constituent), Triethyl citrate (antioxidant), Methyl dihydrojasmonate (jasmine – active constituent), Ionone (floral – active constituent).
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.