The N (Natural) series shades colour your hair while keeping its natural colour balance, choose them if you wish to maintain and revive your natural colour.
Herbatint offers you a 30 shade colour range, choose your perfect colour among 6 series specially formulated to create and customize your look. Select the series and scroll colours to find the one that best expresses your personality.
- 100% Grey Coverage.
- With 8 Certified Herbal Extracts.
- Up To 2 Applications.
- Natural and Healthy Shine Vibrant, Long-Lasting Colour.
- Sensitive Skin - Dermatologically Tested.
The 8 organic herbal extracts, specifically selected to nourish and protect your hair and scalp, enhance your hair's colour intensity and leave you with a natural, long lasting result.
- Aloe Vera- Protects and nourishes hair during colouring.
- Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam)- Moisturizes and adds shine to the hair.
- Betula Alba (White Birch)- Toning and soothing properties.
- Cinchona Calisaya- Strengthens and protects the scalp.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel)- Rich in flavonoids and essential oils, protects the scalp.
- Echinacea Angustifolia- Natural purifying agent and moisturizer.
- Juglans Regia (Walnut)- Intensifies colours, purifying agent.
- Rheum Palmatun (Rhubarb)- Color enhancer and skin conditioner.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | AMMONIA FREE | ALCOHOL FREE | PARABEN FREE
HOW TO USE:
Mix an equal amount of colour and developer in a plastic or glass bowl (not metal), the quantity depends on hair length and volume.
Mix with a brush until you obtain a gel consistency and apply the product to dry and unwashed hair, starting from the roots.
Leave for 40 minutes, it is important to stick to the processing time.
Rinse thoroughly until the water is completely clear. Tilt your head back while you rinse so that the product does not get into your eyes. Then apply the Herbatint Normalizing Shampoo.
After shampooing you can complete the treatment by using the Royal Cream, Herbatint regenerating conditioner, which you should leave in for 5 minutes and rinse again.
Hair colouring can cause skin irritation on certain individuals, so it is recommended to perform a sensitivity test 48 hours before using it.
This Package Contains:
- 1 bottle Herbatint hair-colour gel 60 ml / 2 fl oz.
- 1 bottle Developer 60 ml / 2 fl oz
- 1 sample of Royal Cream 15 ml / 0,5 fl oz
- 1 leaflet containing directions for use and gloves
SIZE: 4.56 oz / 135 ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Herbatint’s unique formula is enriched with the properties of 8 highly pure organic herbal extracts that perform a toning and soothing action, also protecting and enhancing colours. A true synergy between nature and technology, to protect the skin while colouring and nourishing the hair restoring its health and beauty. For over 40 years our products have been inspired by nature and well-being of women, our challenge is to enhance their natural beauty by taking care of their hair. This is the spirit that still characterizes our philosophy. Our products are like our brand, simple and timeless, the symbol of our heritage and of our knowledge. Herbatint has always been the most natural alternative in the field of permanent colouring. Colours, nuances, and shades offer each woman the colour that best expresses her personality. A true art in creating the best results while keeping hair healthy.
Haircolor Gel: laureth-4, propylene glycol, aqua/water, PEG-2 oleamine, ethanolamine, oleic acid, p-phenylenediamine, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf extract, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) leaf extract, betula alba (birch) leaf extract, echinacea angustifolia (echinacea) root extract, juglans regia (walnut) shell extract, rheum palmatum (rhubarb) root extract, cinchona calisaya (cinchona) bark extract, PEG-75 meadowfoam oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, 4-chlororesorcinol tetrasodium EDTA, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, sodium metabisulfite, glycerin.
Glycol Developer: water, hydrogen peroxide, etidronic acid, trideceth-9, cetrimonium chloride, simethicone, propylene glycol, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil.
Royal Cream conditioner: water, citric acid, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, morninga pterygosperma (moringa) seed extract, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, oryza sativa (rice) bran oil, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, PPG-3 benzyl ether myristate, methyl gluceth-20, ethoxydiglycol oleate, isopropyl alcohol, sodium dehydroacetate, sodium benzoate parfum, imidazoldinyl usrea, tocopheryl acetate, glycerin.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.