Acid Gold is an exfoliating face mask packed with natural AHAs to banish dulling, dead skin cells.
For Dry, Dull, Damaged, Blemish-Prone Skin Types. Not suitable for sensitive skin.
Acid Gold provides a potent hit of regenerating and skin-cell-renewing ingredients that brighten and replenish skin while improving tone and texture, all in a thick jelly mask that’s incredibly satisfying to apply.
The pumpkin enzyme in Acid Gold uses pumpkin flesh that is a by-product of the pumpkin seed industry and would otherwise be thrown away.
- EXFOLIATING: Acid Gold contains a potent blend of natural Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHAs) including lactic (derived from bilberry extract), glycolic (derived from sugar cane extract), malic and tartaric (derived from sugar maple extract). Dead skin cells cause both dullness and dryness; AHAs break down the “glue” that binds these cells together, revealing smooth, firm and soft skin.
- REGENERATING: Pumpkin enzyme gently exfoliates, enhancing cell renewal and replenishing skin firmness, texture and bounce.
- BALANCING: The clarifying blend of AHAs with added papain (papaya) enzyme work to reduce bacteria in the skin, helping to prevent breakouts and blemishes. Combined with sea buckthorn oil and moisturizing agent glycerin, Acid Gold doesn’t strip or dry out the skin. Instead, skin feels balanced, clear and soft with visibly improved texture.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | 100% NATURAL | FREE FROM SYNTHETICS
HOW TO USE: Apply a thin layer to clean skin using the brush included. Leave on for 5-15 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water. The acids and enzymes may cause a slight tingle and a little redness immediately after use, this is normal but rinse off immediately if the tingling begins to burn or sting.
We always recommend patch testing before use. Natural AHAs can be strong so please don’t skip the patch test!
SIZE: 1.69oz / 50ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: BYBI Beauty is a UK based beauty brand, created by Elsie and Dominika, the bloggers behind Clean Beauty Insiders. BYBI Beauty is a skincare brand who formulate clean and efficacious products, designed to optimize your skin’s health. But alongside that we are also a values-driven brand who are trying to create change in an old-fashioned industry. They are striving to do better when it comes to our planet; be that through our raw materials, packaging or suppliers, whilst committing to only using 100% natural, vegan and cruelty-free ingredients.
Glycerin Passiflora Edulis (Passion Fruit) Seed Aqua (Water) Carica Papaya Seed Coco-Glucoside Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Fruit Extract Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate Sucrose Stearate, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil Glyceryl Stearate SE Papain Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract Limonene Xanthan Gum Benzyl Alcohol Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract Caprylic Acid, Xylitol Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate Tocopherol Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil Expressed
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.