REVOLUTIONARY GEL-TO-POWDER FORMULA.
Let go of convention. Vapour’s innovative formula transforms from gel to powder on your skin and delivers lasting results. Silky and lightweight, AER’s potent plant + mineral complex effectively combats odor and bacteria at the source.
AER’s perfected base of active powders and essential oils in suspension is the result of a five-year process to elevate the performance and integrity of the deodorant category. Like other Vapour products, AER is highly concentrated—a little goes a long way.
The optimal combination of form and functionality, AER glides on easily, transforming from gel to powder on your skin. The effect is a light-as-air barrier, allowing skin to breathe while confronting odor-causing bacteria in a lasting way. AER contains no talc, synthetic or toxic ingredients, which are the primary building blocks of conventional deodorants and antiperspirants.
A potent blend of specific plant + mineral ingredients, featuring Organic Arrowroot, Baking Soda, Organic Tulsi, Wildcrafted Myrrh and Organic Oregano. These powerful natural ingredients work throughout the day and target bacteria at the source.
AER’s universal essential oil blends elevate the senses and counteract odor, delivering worry-free comfort. The three options are Ginger Grapefruit, Lavender Myrrh and Palo Santo Blood Orange.
HOW TO USE:
- AER is super-concentrated and spreads evenly; you will need only a small amount.
- Turn the disc at the base of the package until small beads of deodorant are exposed.
- Apply under arms and allow AER to dry down.
- Some people experience sensitivity to Baking Soda. If this is a concern, swatch test on inner arm. AER contains a minimal amount of Baking Soda compared to to other natural deodorant.
Some people experience a transition phase as they move from conventional antiperspirants or deodorants to plant-based deodorants like AER. Your body may need some time to adjust. Don’t give up if during your first couple weeks of AER use you experience
Vapour Organic Beauty formulates AER with organic, natural and Eco–Cert ingredients including essential oils. If you have a history of sensitive skin or allergic reactions, especially to essential oils, please be sure to test AER on a small area inside your wrist for 2–3 days prior to using. We cannot guarantee that customers will not experience skin reactions to these products. Should any reaction occur, please discontinue use and call a doctor.
A small percentage of people have a sensitivity to baking soda. If you experience redness or itching, discontinue use. Although it is rare, certain essential oils can discolor clothing. Vapour is not responsible if your clothing gets stained. Some separation of ingredients in packaging may occur.
Organic Maranta Arundinacea (Arrowroot) Root, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda), OrganicVirgin Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Silica, Glyceryl Undecylenate (Castor and Canola Oils)*, Organic Cera Alba (Beeswax), Vapour's Proprietary Blend of Essential Oils, Tocopherol (Non GMO Vitamin E – Soy), Organic Ocimum Sanctum (Tulsi) Leaf Extract, Wildcrafted Commiphora Myrrha (Myrrh) Gum Extract, Organic Oreganum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf Extract.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Expedited Shipping Cost:
Orders Over $100 = FREE!
Below $100 = Carrier Calculated (Usually $7-$15 | Province Dependant)
Express Shipping = $15.99
Shipping Time = 1-3 Days After Processing
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
We will gladly exchange unopened products within 30 business days from your online purchase minus the actual shipping cost and applied discounts. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.