A delightfully hydrating lotion to moisturize hands and body. Organic Shea Butter nourish and soften the skin whilst Aloe Vera calms irritation.
For All Skin Types
Delicately fragranced with warming blood orange and vanilla, with notes of spicy black pepper and cedarwood, this beautiful organic hand and body lotion leaves skin perfectly comforted and soft.
- Blood Orange Essential Oil is shown to promote the production of collagen as well as increase the blood flow to the skin. The sparkling effervescent aroma of Blood Oranges quenches the nerves, relaxes the spirit and evokes cheer
- Cedarwood Essential Oil has an earthy aroma that is soothing and grounding. It was used by the Sumerians, Egyptians and Tibetans
- Shea Butter is a skin superfood that comes from the seeds of the fruit of the Shea (Karite) tree and that is naturally rich in vitamins A, E and F. It provides the skin with essential fatty acids and the nutrients necessary for collagen production. Shea butter has been used in Africa and other countries for years to improve skin and hair.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | NATURAL | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Massage onto clean dry skin, paying special attention to any areas of dryness.
SIZE: 250ml | 500ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Evolve Beauty's mission is to make it easier for everyone to be a little healthier and greener by creating beautiful, affordable and effective organic, natural and vegan products. Everything is handmade in their own eco studio in Hertfordshire, UK by their team of artisans and packaged in eco friendly packaging.Skincare should be enjoyable! Natural ingredients have such wonderful scents and textures and we celebrate the beauty of them in the products we create. Evolve also wants to help you get the most out of your beauty products by passing on beauty wisdom about how to use our products and look after your skin.
Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter*, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica (Cedarwood) Bark Oil*, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil Expressed, Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) Fruit Oil*, Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract, Coco-Glucoside, Sucrose Stearate, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Coconut Alcohol, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Lemonene, Linalol.
*ingredients from organic farming
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.