This flower packs power: known for its calming, regenerative and antioxidant properties, it has been used in skin care for centuries, especially to reduce skin irritation, swelling and sensitivity.
That’s why we put it in our Mint & Cucumber After Sun Calendula Melt-in Gel. Our after-sun gel, recognized as Top After-sun by EWG, goes on smooth and helps to soothe irritated skin, relieving tightness and leaving it silky soft and hydrated after fun in the sun. We only use worry-free, natural, hypoallergenic ingredients so that you can focus on what’s important: enjoying the outdoors! Available in tubes without boxes, to avoid overpacking.
- EWG VERIFIED™ and Top-scoring After-sun on EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable After-sun.
- PETA Certified: Not tested on animals.
- Crafted only with vegan and natural ingredients: plant and mineral-based.
- Features a melt-in formula that hydrates and soothes the skin from sunburns.
- Made with shea butter, known for its regenerative and moisturizing properties.
- Features calendula, known for its anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Free of PEGs such as PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, potentially contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of potentially harmful preservatives such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Non-greasy texture with light, fresh mint and cucumber scent.
HOW TO USE: Apply a small amount of gel onto the hand, and gently rub over face or body for instant hydration. For external use only. Apply the After Sun Melt-in Gel after washing to lock in moisture and help regenerate the skin. For a cooling effect, refrigerate the tube until the lotion has cooled, then apply. Do not freeze.
ABOUT THE BRAND: ATTITUDE is a Canadian company built on innovation and imagination. All-natural personal care and household products of the highest quality, with the lowest impact on our families and the planet. Available in over 44 countries, ATTITUDE has developed a range of products to meet every family’s needs including Bath & Body, Baby & Kids, Household and Pet Care — all free of ingredients of concern* and full of natural wonder.
Aqua/water/eau, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glycerin, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, dicaprylyl ether, stearyl alcohol, tribehenin, lysolecithin, sclerotium gum, levulinic acid, polyglyceryl-2-stearate, glyceryl stearate, sodium levulinate, xanthan gum, pullulan, potassium sorbate, calendula officinalis flower extract, silica, biosaccharide gum-1, 3-hexenol (green leaves), menthol, geranyl acetate (herbal)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.