This multipurpose face and body lotion is the perfect solution for moisturizing all your body parts.
This lightweight formula delivers an instant surge of moisture without a greasy residue, leaving your skin soft and smooth all day long. A pump or two will keep your skin soft and smooth from head to toe all day long. Reminiscent of the Mediterranean, this multi-tasking crowd-pleaser has a fresh scent of rosemary, lavender and blood orange making it a great gender-neutral and family-friendly choice.
- MOISTURIZE with deeply nourishing olive oil.
- HYDRATE and protect against environmental damage with jojoba, which closely resembles the natural composition of the skin’s natural sebum to absorb quickly.
- BALANCE and uplift the senses with a blend of lavender, rosemary and blood orange.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL
HOW TO USE:
For Face: After cleansing, apply one small pump of product all over your face until absorbed. A little goes a long way. It's also great for after shaving to calm your skin.
For Body: Apply all over your body for smooth and nourished skin.
Hands: Keep a bottle of our Face + Body Lotion by your kitchen sink and use it to keep your hands (and face) soft and smooth all day long
SIZE: 8 fl oz / 240ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Graydon Skincare offers you results-driven skincare, formulated with clinically-proven superfood ingredients. Graydon’s personal involvement in the wellness world as a vegan chef and yoga practitioner led her to discover that the topical application and bioavailability of superfoods on her client's skin had noticeable results. This sparked the evolution of her minimalist, luxurious brand of high-performance skincare where you'll find all your favourite actives like botanical retinol, collagen, peptides, hyaluronic acid, probiotics, niacinamide, vitamin C, and even gemstone crystals. Graydon Skincare will give you and your skin the very best, most effective plant-based ingredients available, leaving you looking and feeling healthy, happy and beautiful.
Aqua, *Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, *Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (MCT Oil), *Glyceryl Stearate, *Coco-Caprylate, *Sodium Olivoyl Glutamate, *Cetearyl Alcohol, *Cetyl Alcohol, *Stearyl Alcohol, **Glyceryl Caprylate, **Glyceryl Undecylenate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Xanthan Gum, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Limonene, Linalyl Acetate, Linalool.
*Vegetable wax, **Natural vegetable preservative
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.