Instantly refreshing gel moisturizer that delivers a clarifying hydration boost without weighing skin down.
MY SKIN’S CURRENT STATE: Thirsty, enlarged pores or prone to breakouts
MY SKIN’S FUTURE STATE: Hydrated, refined and clarified
Balanced moisture is the hallmark of healthy skin and frankly, we want that for you. If you tend toward shiny and acne-prone, we understand the instinct to shy away from adding more moisture to your skin. The key is adding the correct amount of hydration and advanced skincare ingredients that will absorb quickly and help soften skin without clogging pores. The aloe and glycerin-based formula attracts water to the skin without greasiness. Horsetail extract refines the look of pores, and spirulina provides antibacterial properties (a must-have for preventing breakouts). You’ll see smoother, luminous skin in lovely harmony.
- ALOE: Moisture-binding humectant to help hydrate without leaving an oily film.
- ALGAE EXTRACT: Spirulina, a form of blue green algae, provides antibacterial properties and amino acids that help reduce breakouts and keep skin strong.
- GLYCERIN: A naturally occurring substance in skin that helps retain moisture. It is used in skin care products to help defend against dryness.
- HORSETAIL LEAF EXTRACT: An herb that can help minimize the look of pores.
- SEED OILS—CACAY SEED OIL + JOJOBA SEED OIL: Cacay Cacay Seed Oil is rapidly absorbent and its combination of essential fatty acids + vitamins, help make it ideal for helping with skin regeneration and scar reduction. Jojoba Seed Oil is an emollient, skin-identical oil that most closely resembles your natural sebum, but with a much richer source of numerous fatty acids.
- HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN: Hydrolyzed rice protein is a botanical peptide that can lead to a more hydrated and elastic skin surface.
- PLANT EXTRACT COMBO—BILBERRY FRUIT/LEAF EXTRACT + NONI FRUIT EXTRACT: By locking in moisture and helping to balance oiliness, Bilberry Extract is great for normal, combination or oily skin. It works as a great astringent by helping the skin feel tight and toned. Noni fruit has antibacterial properties to help keep skin clear.
- RICE EXTRACT: Rice is a plant ingredient used to help condition and soften the skin. Rice is a rich source of over 100 antioxidant compounds as well as polysaccharides, omega-3 fatty acids and micronutrients.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | FRAGRANCE-FREE | FREE FROM SULFATES, SILICONES, PARABENS, & ARTIFICIAL DYES
HOW TO USE: (AM and/or PM) Apply a small amount to clean, dry, freshly-serum’d skin. Gently massage into face, neck and chest avoiding the eye area and follow with SPF (AM).
- Delivers a burst of replenishing hydration
- Absorbs quickly without heaviness or greasiness
- Helps clarify and refine the look of pores
- Keeps skin looking plump and fresh
- Works to keep excess oiliness in check
- Naturally antibacterial ingredients are ideal for blemish-prone concerns
Warning: External use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Current State™ is a collection of nutritiously balanced and clinically responsive products created to make taking care of your skin as intuitive as eating a well-balanced diet. Current State empowers you to care for your skin’s unchanging foundational needs as well as its fluctuating, everyday concerns. Current State exists because your skin deserves the same kind of attention you bring to your diet and lifestyle—care that’s attuned to your type and tendency and that also responds to the changing demands and stressors of the current moment.
Water (Aqua) (Eau), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Propanediol, Glycerin, Spirulina Platensis Extract, Caryodendron Orinocense Seed Oil, Morinda Citrifolia Fruit Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Soybean Peroxidase, Maltodextrin, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Carbomer, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Really liked this one
This one feels really hydrating and soothing. Doesn't smell like much but seems to be quite effective. Overall quite happy with it.