The ultimate all-in one mascara! Clear natural gel mascara made with the highest quality ingredients.
Featuring vitamin-rich aloe vera, considered to lengthen lashes and highlight your true lash colour. Adds a layer of shine. Suitable for lash extensions, contact lenses and sensitive eyes. Sweat-proof and water-resistant. Use as a brow groomer for extra shape and definition for a sleek natural look.
- Aloe Vera is a plant full of vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. It is a natural oxygenator and is considered to be effective with aiding cellular renewal. It contains the hormones gibberellins and auxin which have strong anti-inflammatory properties.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | NON-GMO
HOW TO USE: Apply mascara as the last step in your eye makeup routine. Dip wand into container, wipe excess mascara on the rim and apply in upward strokes to the underside of your lashes. Brush onto brows in outwards strokes for a defined brow look.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Simple products made from powerful botanical ingredients to transform, nourish & create wellbeing. For founder Ere Perez, Natural beauty is about how you live your life, how you connect with the world, how you nourish your body inside and out.
Water (aqua), organic aloe (aloe barbadensis) gel, pvp, ethyl alcohol, cellulose gum, glycerin, panthenol (vitamin B5), potassium sorbate.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Exactly what I was looking for. Goes on smooth, not stiff or sticky, no residue. If you're looking for a stiffer hold, this is it.
This is the only clear and non oil-based mascara I could find to hold my eyelashes and eyebrows in place. I recommend it to anyone who has a lashlift or an brow lamination. It has a buildable hold and the lashes and eyebrows feel hydrated afterwards. I put 4 stars only because I believe that it is expensive for the ingredients.