This creamy, gentle milk cleanser helps remove dirt, make-up and excess sebum without stripping your skin of its moisture.
The cleanser for sensitive skin you’ve been dreaming of. Supercharged with vitamin B3 (niacinamide) to help reduce redness, plus soothing and hydrating aloe vera, this unique formula will help protect your skin from environmental damage and improve visible signs of aging. Formulated with skin-soothing apricot kernel oil, as well as uplifting and sebum-balancing pink grapefruit and geranium, this dreamy cleansing experience leaves your skin feeling soft, supple and fresh.
- MINIMIZE the appearance of enlarged pores with vitamin B3 niacinamide
- TONE your skin with antioxidant-rich polyphenols and caffeine from black tea to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY geranium oil to reduce the appearance of redness
- SOOTHE and moisturize your complexion with aloe vera juice
- NOURISH with vitamin E, K and omega 6 rich apricot kernel oil to reduce the appearance of dark circles
- BRIGHTEN your face with refreshing pink grapefruit and blood orange
- Aloe Milk is vegan, cleanser is formulated with a skin-friendly, never-stripping pH value of 4.5-5.5
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | GLUTEN-FREE | NATURAL | FREE FROM ESSENTIAL OILS
HOW TO USE: Dampen skin with warm water and massage a few pumps of Aloe Milk Cleanser on your face and neck area. Allow the warmth of the water to open and cleanse your pores. Suitable for all skin types, especially those with dehydrated skin.
Want foam in your life? Mix with our Face Foam cleanser for a creamy, foamy cleanse.
This product is housed in an airless pump to increase shelf life so you get all the benefits from the amazing actives. It requires some 'priming' on your first use to activate the pump, so please pump in a slow and controlled motion up to 14 times to start the flow of product.
SIZE: 1.7 fl oz / 50ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Graydon Skincare offers you results-driven skincare, formulated with clinically-proven superfood ingredients. Graydon’s personal involvement in the wellness world as a vegan chef and yoga practitioner led her to discover that the topical application and bioavailability of superfoods on her client's skin had noticeable results. This sparked the evolution of her minimalist, luxurious brand of high-performance skincare where you'll find all your favourite actives like botanical retinol, collagen, peptides, hyaluronic acid, probiotics, niacinamide, vitamin C, and even gemstone crystals. Graydon Skincare will give you and your skin the very best, most effective plant-based ingredients available, leaving you looking and feeling healthy, happy and beautiful.
Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, *Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, *Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (MCT Oil), *Glyceryl Stearate, *Coco-Caprylate, *Sodium Olivoyl Glutamate, *Cetearyl Alcohol, *Cetyl Alcohol, *Stearyl Alcohol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Coco-Betaine, Glycerin, **Phenethyl Alcohol, **Pentylene Glycol, **Propanediol, *Lauryl Glucoside, *Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol.
*Vegetable wax, **100% Natural based preservative
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.