A light, instantly-absorbed formulation to leave hair clean, shiny and supple, eliminating fly-aways and protecting against heat-styling damage.
Hair is left with a natural, silky-smooth finish, while providing essential nutrients to the hair follicle.
- Ginger CO2 Gingerols: Condition the hair and scalp, increasing styling manageability, while boosting strength and damage-recovery, for soft, smooth hair.
- Shorea Robusta: Rich in Flavonoids, noticeably smooths the hair cuticle, prevents frizz and reduces curl volume, leaving hair more manageable.
- Althea Extract: Provides detangling cationic proteins that assist in the separation of hair shafts, creating body and volume.
- Methylglyoxal-Manuka Extract Phenolic Antioxidants: Condition the hair and scalp, strengthening and smoothing while increasing resistance to stretching and fly-aways.
- Plant-derived Liposomes Bond: Actives to the outer layers of the hair shaft and cuticle, and penetrate into the cortex, optimizing the delivery of actives, ensuring healthier, smoother hair.
CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | GLUTEN-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply two pumps to wet hair, massage gently into the hair and scalp, rinse thoroughly. One wash is sufficient, repeat where desired. Perfect for damaged hair and all hair types. Follow with Grown Alchemist Anti-Frizz Conditioner.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Through the understanding of cellular renewal and nutrient metabolization, Grown Alchemist formulates products which represent a new evolution in skincare. Scientifically–innovative formulas are capable of influencing the way the body repairs and regenerates the skin. Grown Alchemist product innovation is at the forefront of progress being made in fields such as medicine, nutrition, pharmacology, dermatology, genetics and psychology. Through a holistic scientific approach, we identify the mechanisms that regulate the aging process of the body and skin. As a beauty company of the future, we operate over several professional disciplines to leverage the body’s natural capability to slow and in many cases, reverse the aging of the body and in particular, the skin.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (*Plant/Plante), Coco-Glucoside (*Plant/Plante), Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (*Plant/Plante), Cellulose (*Plant/Plante), Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Protein (*Plant/Plante),Zingiber Officinalis (Ginger/Gingembre) (C02) Root Extract, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5/Pro-Vitamine B5) (*Plant/Plante), Beta Carotene (Provitamin A/Provitamine A) (*Plant/Plante), Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate (*Plant/Plante), Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein (*Plant/Plante), Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium/Géranium) Oil, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Peel Oil, Citronellol (*Plant/Plante), Geraniol (*Plant/Plante), Linalool (*Plant/Plante), Limonene (*Plant/Plante). (*Plant Derived/Dérivé des Plantes). GA006-69-05T.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
This shampoo gathers very well, smells terrific, and has left my hair the silkiest it has ever been; used with the conditioner and just not sold on the 'anti-frizz' claim yet since I see no difference from my regular shampoo.