The Anti-Stretch Mark Body Oil prevents the appearance, corrects and fades the stretch marks present. It soothes sensations of discomfort and protects the skin.
For All Skin Types
A truly targeted care product, this formula rich in Organic Plum and Muscat Rose Plant Oils acts effectively to prevent and correct stretch marks that may appear during pregnancy, during a sudden and significant weight gain or loss, or during adolescence.
Specially created for pregnant women in partnership with a toxicologist, this skin care can be used from the 1st trimester of pregnancy and then during breastfeeding. With its silky, non-greasy texture, it penetrates quickly for in-depth action and a real moment of pleasure!
Its packaging is 100% recyclable and made of recycled plastic.
- Plum Oil: Sweet and juicy, the Ente plum is grown in Lot-et-Garonne (France) for the production of Agen prunes. It is by first cold pressing of its kernel that PATYKA's Organic Plum Oil is obtained. Exceptionally rich in fatty acids, it intensely nourishes the epidermis, softens the skin and prevents stretch marks.
- Sunflower Oil: Of all oils, the sunflower oil is the richest in Vitamin E, a naturally antioxidant and protective molecule for the epidermis. PATYKA's Organic Sunflower Oil is cold-pressed by hand and thus preserves its wonderful properties: it nourishes, protects and repairs the skin.
- Muscat Rose Oil: Rich in essential fatty acids (Omega 3 and 6), it improves cell regeneration and contributes to improve skin's suppleness. The natural presence of Vitamin A derivative stimulates healing and promotes collagen production, thus fading stretch marks.
- Sweet Almond Oil: The vegetable oil obtained by first cold pressing of sweet almond seeds is rich in fatty acids (Omega 6 and 9) which restore the skin's hydrolipidic film, also known for its softening and above all soothing properties. Its high concentration of Vitamin A improves the skin's elasticity ; the concentration of Vitamin E accelerates cell repair and protects the skin.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ECOCERT ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Morning and evening, apply oil in circular massages on the chest, stomach, hips and thighs.
The Anti-Stretch Marks Body Oil can be applied from the 1st month of pregnancy and after giving birth. It is also compatible with breastfeeding.
ABOUT THE BRAND: In 2002, PATYKA became the first cosmetics brand in the world to be awarded Ecocert organic certification with its unique vision of beauty, where effectiveness, ethics and excellence are all interlinked. PATYKA was and is a pioneer, creating the first skincare products which are both premium and certified as organic. These exceptional products with their unique, sensory scents and textures are elegant and refined, bringing the luxury of a radiant, balanced complexion to those who use them.
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL*, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL*, PRUNUS DOMESTICA SEED OIL*, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ROSA CANINA FRUIT OIL*, TOCOPHEROL.
*Ingredients from Organic Farming 100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin. 98% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.