This featherweight moisturizer quenches complexions with a restorative blend of 26 skin-loving ingredients including algae, ferulic acid, comfrey, aloe, rosemary, and tamanu.
Made for skin desiring a kiss of hydration.
Use as a lightweight hydrator or as a layering piece in your skin care wardrobe. For best results, use in combination with your favorite KYPRIS Beauty Elixir.
- ANTIOXIDANTS GALORE: Phospholipid encapsulated Vitamins C & E and Superoxide Dismutase with Ferulic Acid and herb-derived antioxidants.
- SEA ALGAE EXTRACTS: Hawaiian ocean extracts studied for their impressive ability to hydrate skin's appearance.
- WALTHERIA INDICA: A botanical gem from the Mallow family known to soothe skin's appearance.
- DPHP: Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline is a botanically derived amino acid that smoothes skin's appearance to enhance your luminous glow.
WILD CRAFTED | ORGANIC | CRUELTY-FREE | VEGAN | SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCE-FREE | NATURAL
HOW TO USE: Apply 1-5 drops of Antioxidant Dew to clean skin morning and night.
For best results, combine with your favorite KYPRIS Beauty Elixir.
For external use only.
ABOUT THE BRAND: KYPRIS is a luxurious line of holistic, high performance skin care boasting organic, wild-crafted, and sustainable grown ingredients for gorgeous results and beauty-full experiences. Beauty, Soul, and Science. According to legend, the goddess Aphrodite rose from the foaming and frothy waters off the coast of Cyprus. The Cypriots, so enamored with her beauty, gave her a name in honor of their shared home, Kypris. Kypris derives her beauty from communion with nature, both within and of the Earth, one and the same.
THIS BRAND IS EXCLUDED FROM ALL DISCOUNTS
Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Xylitylglucoside, Betaine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Panthenol, Ahnfeltia Concinna Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Anhydroxylitol, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Waltheria Indica Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Dextrin, Ferulic Acid, Lecithin, Mannitol, Phospholipids, Prunus Cerasus (Sour Cherry) Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia (Rose De Mai) Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena (Damask Rose) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Superoxide Dismutase, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Gluconate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Levulinate, Xanthan Gum, Xylitol, Sodium Anisate.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.