An organic and vegan light facial day cream that’s gentle and non-oily to enhance your skin’s natural hydration.
For Normal and Oily Skin Types
Organic avocado oil helps to create a healthy, plumped-looking visage and diminish the appearance of ﬁne lines. Manuka ﬂower oil, renowned for its revitalizing beneﬁts, promotes a blemish-free complexion. You can thank avocado oil’s high levels of essential fats for helping to transform tired and stressed skin. Joyful fragrances of sweet almond and vanilla pod enliven your senses. Suited to all skin types, especially oily and sensitive.
- Scientifically shown to stimulate Type I collagen production in human fibroblast skin cells by up to 59%*. *Trinity Bioactives: Independent Blind Study In-Vitro Scientific Investigation into the Effects of Antipodes® Products on the Production of Type I Collagen in Human Skin Fibroblast Cells in Culture (2009).
- This super-light facial cream is certified organic by BioGro New Zealand, an internationally- recognized and accredited organization that ensures formulations are free from toxic ingredients. It is also certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, the oldest and most respected vegetarian and vegan organization in the world. Antipodes is committed to repurposing, reusing and recycling, including using recyclable boxes made from 100% biodegradable cardboard derived from sustainable forests as well as glass bottles, aluminum tubes and printing with 100% eco ink from vegetables.
Boasting the joyful fragrance of Sweet Almond and Vanilla Pod, Rejoice Light Facial Day Cream helps you to retain a youthful complexion and leaves the skin beautifully hydrated, reconditioned and visibly healthier.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Apply generously to your face, neck and décolletage at the day’s dawn and dusk. Suited to most skin conditions, especially oily.
ABOUT THE BRAND: Certified organic products featuring revolutionary Vinanza antioxidants from New Zealand grown superfruit, nutrient-rich avocado oil, and anti-blemish manuka honey. Antipodes is committed to ensuring their products are made from premium natural skin loving ingredients from New Zealand nature that deliver a powerhouse of antioxidants and nutrients to your skin.
Aqua (Water), Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Hydrosol*, Persea gratissima (Avocado Pear) Oil*, Rosa rubiginosa (Rosehip) Oil*, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) Butter*, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Macadamia integrifolia (Macadamia) Nut Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Naticide® (Parfum), Xanthan Gum, Citrus grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Leptospermum scoparium (Manuka) Flower Oil. *Certified organic by BioGro
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
Love this cream
I liked this for a daytime moisturizer, much better than Vanilla Pod day cream.The Vanilla Pod had a heavy feeling on my face, while this cream felt light, but extremely moisturizing. The only thing I don’t like about Antipodes is the fact they don’t put a built in SPF moisturizer in their day creams.