This hydrating mist leaves skin supple and dewy; allowing for faster absorption of our nourishing face nectars. Will also set makeup.
Rose is said to have the highest vibration of all the plant world. It’s blossoms are the gift of Goddess Aphrodite and their scent awakens sensuality and creativity from within. Rose quartz is also known as the Love stone. It’s energy is that of unconditional love. It opens and enhances the heart’s energies.
- Rosa damascena distillate has a direct connection with the heart. This hydrolat is distilled by a certified organic artisan distiller in France. A natural humectant, rose is hydrating and balancing for all skin types. Gentle, astringent, and exuding rosy floral notes with a lemony citrus top note.
- Rose quartz also known as the Love stone is a crystal of unconditional love. Opening the heart chakra this stone enhances love in virtually every situation.
Free of parabens, sulfates, and synthetic fragrances. Vegan/Cruelty Free. Gluten Free. Formulated with 100% certified organic ingredients.
HOW TO USE: Generously mist over face after cleansing and before and after applying face nectar to lock in moisture. Mist over face after applying make up to help set and leave skin with a dewy brightness. Revitalizes entire body and hair after a long day of work or travel.
SIZE: 3.4 oz / 100 ml in amethyst glass bottle with mister top.
Rosa damascena (Rose) Hydrolat*, Rose Quartz Crystal, Geraniol**, Citronellol**
*Certified Organic **Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 2-5 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-8 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.