Natural Hand Cream uses only worry-free, EWG VERIFIEDTM and hypoallergenic ingredients like oatmeal, so you can hydrate, protect and naturally moisturize your skin with tender loving care.
Did you know? Argan oil is packed with skin-enhancing benefits such as fatty acids and vitamin E, making it the perfect ingredient to give your skin a natural boost! Here’s the best part! It’s featured in ATTITUDE’s Moisturize & Repair Dry Skin Natural Hand Cream. Blissfully soft on your hands, this natural hand cream will glide on smooth and soothe your delicate skin, leaving it feeling silky and grease-free.
- Natural hand cream made with natural and safe ingredients according to the EWG.
- Enriched with soothing oatmeal and protective antioxidant argan oil.
- Made for dry, itchy and sensitive skin: hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested.
- EWG VERIFIEDTM and featured in EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- ECOLOGO® Certified: sustainable and biodegradable hand cream.
- PETA Certified and cruelty-free: 100% vegan.
- Lightweight, non-greasy and easy to apply.
- Free of preservatives of concern such as Phenoxyethanol, Parabens (Propylparapen, Isopropylparapen, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben), Formaldehyde or Formaldehyde-releasers, Benzyl Alcohol, and MIT.
- Free of cancer-causing chemicals such as PEGs (PEG-100 Stearate and PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil).
- Free of endocrine disruptors such as BHA, BHT, Phthalate and Triclosan.
EWG VERIFIED | CRUELTY-FREE | MADE IN CANADA
HOW TO USE: Apply to hands as needed. Designed to moisturize hands quickly, leaving a non-greasy protective film.
SIZE: 2.5 FL. OZ. (75ml)
ABOUT THE BRAND: ATTITUDE is a Canadian company built on innovation and imagination. All-natural personal care and household products of the highest quality, with the lowest impact on our families and the planet. Available in over 44 countries, ATTITUDE has developed a range of products to meet every family’s needs including Bath & Body, Baby & Kids, Household and Pet Care — all free of ingredients of concern* and full of natural wonder.
Aqua / water / eau, glycerin, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, coco-caprylate / caprate, caprylic / capric triglyceride, propanediol dicaprylate / caprate, tapioca starch, glyceryl stearate, cetearyl alcohol, argania spinosa kernel oil, cetearyl glucoside, jojoba esters, avena sativa (oat / avoine) kernel flour, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed wax, levulinic acid, p-anisic acid, xanthan gum, sodium levulinate, acacia decurrens flower wax, polyglycerin-3, vanillin, pentadecalactone (fruit), linalyl acetate (floral).
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.