The Argan Oil & Shea Moisture Rich Leave-In Conditioner is a gentle, colour-safe, leave-in hair conditioner especially designed to minimize the look of split ends and frizz in dry, wavy and curly hair.
For All Hair Types
With Argan Oil, Fruit Stem Cells and Amino Acids to deeply nourish and condition hair, it also contains moisturizing Shea Butter to support elasticity, strength, and manageability, and Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5) to add softness, smoothness and beautiful shine.
Fruit stem cell complex and argan oil deeply nourish and condition as moisturizing shea butter supports elasticity, strength, and manageability to help minimize the look of split ends and frizz. The result is noticeably soft, smooth hair with amazing sheen.
- Shea Butter: Derived from the karite fruit on the African mangifolia tree; deeply hydrates and regulates, while replenishing essential vitamins to restore moisture and improve hair health.
- Argan Oil: Derived from the tree kernels; deeply moisturizing, rich in fatty acids (oleic, linoleic), nourishing and protecting so that each strand of hair is restored and strengthened to minimize split ends with improved luster and shine.
- Malus Domestica: Derived from the ‘Uttwiler Spatlauber’, a rare Swiss apple, known for its longevity potential and ability to protect skin stem cells from premature ageing.
- Solar Vitus: Derived from a rare grape cultivar with particularly high tannin levels and strong tolerance to UV exposure, helping to protect the skin from UV and environmental stresses.
- Amino Acid Complex: Boosts the health of the skin, while strengthening and nourishing hair fibers.
98% NATURE DERIVED | NON-GMO | NON-COMEDOGENIC | HYPO-ALLERGENIC | VEGAN | GLUTEN FREE | CRUELTY-FREE
HOW TO USE: Apply to clean, damp hair, working from ends up. Do not rinse. Style as usual. Benefits Dry, Wavy, and Curly Hair. Gentle and colour safe.
SIZE: 5.8oz / 172ml
ABOUT THE BRAND: Welcome to the world of natural innovation and the latest ingredient biotechnology. Andalou Naturals believe's that you deserve results, and that you should never have to compromise your ethics in favour of efficacy. The founder of the brand, Stacey Kelly Egide was passionate about pushing the boundaries of beauty, science and the empowerment of women. Fruit Stem Cell Science is their signature innovation and is formulated within their products, with unique and innovative ingredients such as Turmeric, Kombucha, Purple Carrot and Probiotics to provide skincare solutions to target your skincare concerns.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Purified Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Vegetable Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Hydrolyzed Barley Protein, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive Berry Complex*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Amino Acid Complex (Arginine, Threonine, Serine), Tocopherol, Aspalathus Linearis (Rooibos) Extract*, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract*, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Vanilla Isolates, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*
*Certified Organic Ingredients Fair Trade Ingredients
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.