Provides long-lasting hydration to dry and dehydrated skin.
For Normal, Dry, & Eczema-Prone Skin Types
The Pai Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream brings long-lasting hydration to dry and dehydrated sensitive skin. Free from drying alcohols and irritating ingredients, this light, buttery Moisturizer instantly plumps fine lines and smoothes away dry patches without feeling greasy or heavy on the skin. Enriched with organic Avocado and Jojoba oils to deeply condition lacklustre skin with Omegas 3 & 6, it leaves sensitive skin calm, supple and touchably soft.
- Jojoba Oil: Similar in composition to the skin’s natural sebum. It absorbs easily to leave a silky, smooth complexion.
- Avocado Oil: Avocado is rich in Vitamins A, D & E. It softens and conditions lacklustre skin and helps to maintain its moisture barrier.
Delicately scented with Jasmine and May Chang, the silky formula melts away to reveal a glowing and revitalized complexion.
- Nourishing Avocado and Jojoba extracts soothe and quench skin.
- Non-greasy cream leaves skin calm, supple and soft.
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association (*Organically produced 78% of product).
- Contains nut oil.
The Pai commitment to product purity means we never use artificial fragrances, alcohol (denat.), parabens (including japanese honeysuckle), phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, formaldehyde (including sodium hydroxymethylglycinate), sodium lauryl sulfate or other skin irritants.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | ORGANIC
HOW TO USE: Massage 1-2 pumps into clean, dry skin on face and neck. Use daily in the mornings or whenever your skin needs a moisture top-up. For external use only.
ABOUT THE BRAND: These ultra-pure certified organic products are loaded with skin-soothers and completely free from irritants. Made in London, Pai Skincare is a British brand through and through - but we borrowed the Maori word "pai", meaning "goodness", as it sums up what we believe in.
Aqua - Purified Water Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil* - Jojoba Oil Persea Gratissima Oil* - Avocado Oil Carthamus Tinctorius Seed Oil* - Thistle Oil Cetearyl Alcohol - Naturally derived Emulsifier Glycerin - Organic derived Vegetable Glycerine Borago Officinalis Seed Oil* - Borage Oil Butyrospermum Parkii Butter* - Shea Butter Cetearyl Glucoside - Naturally derived Emulsifier Pelargonium Graveolens Oil* - Geranium Oil Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil* - May Chang Oil Jasminum Grandiflorum Flower Extract* - Jasmine Oil Tocopherol - Natural Vitamin E Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil* - Sunflower Oil Sodium Levulinate - Naturally derived Preservative Sodium Anisate - Naturally derived Preservative Glyceryl Stearate Citrate - Naturally derived Emulsifier Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate - Naturally derived Preservative Lactic Acid - pH regulator Naturally occurring in essential oils: citral, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, linalool.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.