Hydration without irritation! Back to Life face serum is your best friend if you experience dehydration and dullness.
Tight, dehydrated skin needs one thing only. A tall glass of water to bring it back to life.
Specifically formulated for sensitive and Eczema-prone skin, this serum contains Hyaluronic Acid for hydration and antioxidant rich berries to protect against moisture loss, locking in hydration for long-lasting results.
Back To Life works by restoring moisture levels deep within. We've got hyaluronic acid to thank for that. It then keeps them there in a reservoir for skin to call on throughout the day.
After just two weeks dry patches appear reduced. Skin feels less tight, more comfortable, supple and smoother. No stinging or irritation, just happy, hydrated skin again.
Dehydration is not your lot in life. It’s a temporary state that affects all skin types. A triple whammy of antioxidant-rich berries help support the moisture barrier while a hit of Hyaluronic Acid draws in even more moisture. If your skin is screaming out for hydration, it’ll drink this up. Dryness feels reduced and skin feels more smooth and supple*. Your skin renaissance awaits.
- Jojoba Oil: We use jojoba oil to smooth and soften because its composition is so similar to our own skin’s natural sebum. This means our skin welcomes it onboard, absorbs it easily and doesn’t kick up a fuss.
- Hyaluronic Acid: The name is confusing as this isn’t actually an acid. It’s a sugar that the body naturally produces. HA can hold between 10 and 50 times its weight in water so we use it in formulas designed to hydrate skin.
*Over 80% agreed in independent trial of 102 users.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | NATURAL
HOW TO USE: Massage one pump into clean, dry skin at night.
ABOUT THE BRAND: These ultra-pure certified organic products are loaded with skin-soothers and completely free from irritants. Made in London, Pai Skincare is a British brand through and through - but we borrowed the Maori word "pai", meaning "goodness", as it sums up what we believe in.
AQUA (water), GLYCERIN (vegetable glycerine), LACTOBACILLUS FERMENT, COCOS NUCIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT (coconut fruit extract), SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL* (jojoba oil), HYALURONIC ACID, KUNZEA POMIFERA FRUIT EXTRACT (muntries berry extract), SYZYGIUM LUEHMANNII FRUIT EXTRACT (riberry extract), TASMANNIA LANCEOLATA FRUIT EXTRACT (pepperberry extract), SODIUM LEVULINATE, LYSOLECITHIN, SCLEROTIUM GUM, SODIUM ANISATE, XANTHAN GUM, PULLULAN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL* (sunflower oil), JASMINUM GRANDIFLORUM FLOWER EXTRACT* (jasmine oil), LITSEA CUBEBA FRUIT OIL* (may chang oil), PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS OIL* (rose geranium oil), TOCOPHEROL (vitamin e), LACTIC ACID, BETA-SITOSTEROL, SILICA, SQUALENE, CITRAL, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL (naturally occurring in essential oils)
FREE SHIPPING IN CANADA & USA OVER $75*
VIEW ALL SHIPPING RATES >
We know how much you love unboxing your Socialite Beauty hauls, so we’re working hard to make sure that your orders are dispatched as soon as possible! You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at email@example.com.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.
The texture is great, it glides really well onto my skin. It’s similar to a gel. This product is part of my morning routine, and I’m definitely repurchasing once my bottle goes empty.