Hydration without irritation. Clinically tested for sensitive & eczema-prone skin.
While dryness is a skin "type", dehydration is a skin "state" that affects us all from time to time. Finding a serum to combat dehydration can be a challenge when you have sensitive skin. Designed to sink into your skin as quickly and deeply as possible, the wrong serum can leave reactive skin feeling prickly and uncomfortable. Specifically formulated for sensitive and Eczema-prone skin, our Back To Life Hydrating Serum is carefully designed to provide hydration without irritation. After application, skin immediately feels hydrated and settled. With regular use, dry patches are reduced, skin feels less tight and looks more radiant.
- Tri-Berry: Our trio of Australian berries boosts the skin’s ability to retain moisture. Pepperberry and Riberry are rich in antioxidants which help support the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Naturally waxy Muntries help to protect against moisture loss.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Ultra low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid absorbs quickly into the skin. Able to hold 1000 x its weight in water, HA hydrates skin from within and keeps it naturally supple and healthy.
A blend of three indigenous Australian berries, rich in antioxidants, help support the skin’s natural moisture barrier and protect against moisture loss. This product also uses ultra low molecular weight Hyaluronic Acid. These clever molecules hold 1000 x their weight in water and help bind it to the skin, keeping it healthy and plumped. To help lock in hydration and keep the skin's surface smooth, they also include coconut extract.
- 88% said it provided hydration without irritation*
- 81% said it provided long-lasting hydration*
- Free from Alcohol and Propylene Glycol.
- *Independent 2 week consumer trial, 100 women aged 22 - 45.
- Contains Nut Oil.
- 100% Natural Origin of Total.
VEGAN | CRUELTY-FREE | NATURAL
HOW TO USE: Hydrate skin with 2-3 spritzes of BioAffinity Tonic. Massage 2-3 drops of Serum in until fully absorbed. If you like to layer your products, follow with a Pai Day Cream in the morning, and a Facial Oil at night.
ABOUT THE BRAND: These ultra-pure certified organic products are loaded with skin-soothers and completely free from irritants. Made in London, Pai Skincare is a British brand through and through - but we borrowed the Maori word "pai", meaning "goodness", as it sums up what we believe in.
Aqua - Purified Water Glycerin - Vegetable Glycerin Lactobacillus Ferment - Skin Conditioner Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract - Emollient Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil* - Jojoba Oil Hyaluronic Acid - Hydrating Agent Kunzea Pomifera Fruit Extract - Muntries Berry Extract Syzygium Luehmannii Fruit Extract - Riberry Extract Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract - Pepperberry Extract Sodium Levulinate - Naturally Derived Preservative Lysolecithin - Naturally Derived Emulsifier Sclerotium Gum - Naturally Derived Thickener Sodium Anisate - Naturally Derived Preservative Xanthan Gum - Xanthan Gum Pullulan - Naturally Derived Film Former Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil* - Sunflower Oil Jasminum Grandiflorum Flower Extract* - Jasmine Oil Litsea Cubeba Fruit Oil* - May Chang Oil Pelargonium Graveolens Oil* - Rose Geranium Oil Lactic Acid - pH Regulator Tocopherol - Natural Vitamin E Silica - Mineral Opacifier Naturally Occurring in Essential Oils: Citral, Geraniol, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.
Expedited Shipping Time:
Processing Time: 1-3 Days.
Shipping Time: 2-10 Days.
Receiving Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
You will receive a shipping confirmation and your tracking number by email or Facebook messenger once your package has shipped. If we encounter any problems with your order we will be in touch via email or phone. We do not ship orders via untracked shipping.
- Shipping quoted as business days, Monday through Friday.
- Excluding taxes, duties, and other shipping fees.
- Free shipping codes cannot be combined with discount coupon codes, reward points, or free gifts. Only one coupon code can be used per order.
- If you order more than one item, and one or more of your items are backordered, your instock item(s) will be held until your backordered item(s) become available unless your order is over $200. We will let you know via email about any backorders.
- We are happy to send our products to our international customers, but please note there may be taxes or customs duties/import fees charged by your country that we do not take responsibility for. International orders are subject to customs clearance delays.
Returns & Exchanges
Once products leave the Socialite Beauty warehouse, all sales become final. Many products do not come with sanitary seals making it unsafe to put them back on the shelves. We want you as our customer to feel secure you're getting brand new, unused products from us. Because skin can take some time to adjust to new products as well as to detox from any changes, it is best to allow 2-3 weeks of use to see how your skin truly takes on new items. Sometimes a few uses alone is simply not enough time to let the new products get to work. If your product does have a seal and you would like to return it, please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased (email@example.com) and include images of the sealed product. Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a refund minus return shipping cost.
Please notify us via email if you will be returning a product you have purchased at firstname.lastname@example.org.Provide your invoice number and reason(s) for the return/exchange. Once merchandise has arrived back to us, we will issue a Socialite Beauty Gift Card.